Back to Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding by Stanford University

Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding was designed for new mothers and the people who support them. This engaging, one-week learning experience, provides participants with everything they need to know to more successfully establish breastfeeding – or support a new mother who has decided to breastfeed. We created the course because we recognize that there is a very small window in which successful, exclusive breastfeeding can be established, and that many new mothers are mastering this skill during a busy and sometimes stressful time. Brought to life by beautiful illustrations and interviews with international mothers, we hope to reach the broadest spectrum of mothers, helping them understand the current recommendations, challenges, benefits and practical considerations around breastfeeding - while simultaneously inspiring them to consider breastfeeding as the first choice for feeding their babies. And now for the legal stuff... Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability THE INFORMATION IN THIS COURSE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DIGITAL MEDIC AND STANFORD MEDICINE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF LOSS OR INJURY, OR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING FROM USE OF THIS COURSE. This course is not a substitute for the advice, diagnosis or treatment by an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. Copyright 2018 Stanford University. The course videos must be used according to the term of our Creative Commons License available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/: free distribution with attribution, no commercial use, no derivatives....

LL
Mar 19, 2018

This course is very helpful to me to prepare for my baby's arrival. I have learned a lot from the benefits of breastfeeding and will absolutely choose this practice in raising my own child.

FC
Mar 21, 2021

I learned a lot from this course. There was so much I didn’t know prior to taking this course that I know and understand now. I thoroughly enjoyed this course! Highly recommend it!

126 - 150 of 303 Reviews for Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding

By Kien T

Apr 5, 2018

Thank you so much for this course. It's useful for every parent for sure

By Joanne D

May 23, 2018

I really enjoyed this course.

All information provided was very useful.

By Gabriela L J

Mar 24, 2021

A basic course with a lot of useful information. Highly recommended!

By MD. S I

Apr 15, 2020

Very effective course for mother, child and other related personnel

By Ayesha L T H

Jan 18, 2021

EXCELENTE CONETNIDO. BASICO , FACIL DE APRENDER Y UN DISEÑO UNICO

By Anna M

Dec 21, 2020

Really educational and informative! Love the format of the course.

By Naiany J

Aug 3, 2020

amei o curso muito bem elaborado, tratado de forma simples e clara

By Mariana A

I am a mother to be and I found this course very useful! Thank you

By Evaluation R

Dec 18, 2019

A wonderful introduction to the health benefits of breastfeeding!

By cher m

Jan 3, 2021

Very informative! I feel confident in helping other breast feed.

By Caio A d L

Apr 12, 2021

The course will help me improve my care and impact my community

By Karina R

Mar 17, 2021

it's a great course! Thank you for your time dedicate to teach

By Sabrina V

Apr 19, 2020

Excelente información, fácil de entender con buena metodologia

By SUMMER L

Mar 5, 2019

I will probably write some lines to support the breastfeeding.

By KIRTTI K B

Nov 3, 2018

This is a must pursuing short coarse , Thanks mam and coursera

By Chasity C J

Feb 15, 2021

A very informative course on the importance of breastfeeding!

By Mary R

Mar 27, 2018

Very informative and encouraging. Thank you for this course.

By Delfor V

Aug 29, 2020

Muy interesante para aquellos que les interesa la pediatria

By Соколовська Г В

Aug 5, 2020

Good course. Well placed accents in the lecture material.

By Jennifer L

Jul 25, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso!

Gracias universidad de Stanford!

By Ailema D V A H

Mar 30, 2020

Muy bueno el curso, explicativo y muy educativo. Gracias.

By Alexander B S

May 22, 2018

Excelente curso. Una introduccion a la lactancia materna.

By Angélica S B

Apr 8, 2020

Excelente el curso, recomiendo 100% la Lactancia Materna

By Perla A B T

Oct 20, 2020

Excelente curso como base para formación en lactancia.

By María R M V

Jun 8, 2020

Amazing resources and explanations. Thank you so much.