Back to Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding by Stanford University

Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding was designed for new mothers and the people who support them. This engaging, one-week learning experience, provides participants with everything they need to know to more successfully establish breastfeeding – or support a new mother who has decided to breastfeed. We created the course because we recognize that there is a very small window in which successful, exclusive breastfeeding can be established, and that many new mothers are mastering this skill during a busy and sometimes stressful time. Brought to life by beautiful illustrations and interviews with international mothers, we hope to reach the broadest spectrum of mothers, helping them understand the current recommendations, challenges, benefits and practical considerations around breastfeeding - while simultaneously inspiring them to consider breastfeeding as the first choice for feeding their babies. And now for the legal stuff... Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability THE INFORMATION IN THIS COURSE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DIGITAL MEDIC AND STANFORD MEDICINE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF LOSS OR INJURY, OR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING FROM USE OF THIS COURSE. This course is not a substitute for the advice, diagnosis or treatment by an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. Copyright 2018 Stanford University. The course videos must be used according to the term of our Creative Commons License available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/: free distribution with attribution, no commercial use, no derivatives....

LL
Mar 19, 2018

This course is very helpful to me to prepare for my baby's arrival. I have learned a lot from the benefits of breastfeeding and will absolutely choose this practice in raising my own child.

KS
Jan 6, 2021

The course was thorough although quite aggressive when dealing with the fact that 100% breastfed children are the gold standard. I also paid $29 and have not gotten my certificate.

151 - 175 of 311 Reviews for Stanford's Short Course on Breastfeeding

By Perla A B T

Oct 20, 2020

Excelente curso como base para formación en lactancia.

By María R M V

Jun 8, 2020

Amazing resources and explanations. Thank you so much.

By Moškovceva D

Apr 16, 2020

Really easy-to-use, and easy to understand. Thank you.

By qolbi a

Sep 4, 2019

This is make me more confident to be breastfeeding mom

By Carolina V E

Apr 18, 2020

Very complete for a short course, for mothers to be!

By Ana M V

Jun 10, 2020

Great! Breastfeeding is the best way for everyone!!

By Beatrice

Apr 26, 2020

Excellent, I recommend this course for every parent

By Anna M

Jul 13, 2020

Good overview of the importance of breastfeeding!

By Nathállia J d A S

Excellent!!!!

I already recommended to my friends!

By Esraa s

Apr 27, 2020

This content has helped me a lot thanks for this.

By Furqan A

Aug 6, 2019

Good info about breastfeeding i like this course.

By Parveen A

May 2, 2021

I learned about child care how to breastfeeding

By Olha F

Mar 28, 2018

Great course. Thank you for useful information!

By Mun F N

Jun 30, 2018

very useful knowledge and easy to understand!

By Sorelys H

Excelente.. me encantó

El curso muy apropiado

By Frank S

Jul 23, 2018

Simple but powerful and informative. Thanks

By Hanh T N

A very helpful course for to-be mom women.

By Natalie

Dec 27, 2020

such an informative and amazing course!

By Digna D M

Oct 21, 2020

Buen material... Gracias y más gracias.

By Aruna R

Mar 23, 2021

It is really informative and inspiring

By Miriam E M A

Apr 15, 2020

Excelente curso, completo y bien expli

By PAULO R I

May 23, 2019

I enjoy this course. Beautiful images.

By Yissel P B Z

Excelente informacion que suministran

By Giselle M

May 24, 2018

Excelente material! Congratulations!

By Diana R

Nov 17, 2020

Perfetto, molto buono il contenuto.