Back to Build a Full Website using WordPress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build a Full Website using WordPress by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create a full web-site that is attractive and user friendly using a free content management system, WordPress. You will learn how to create a website utilizing themes and plug-ins using the web creation tool. You’ll have a virtual space to showcase your business with customers who want to stay connected. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

JB

Sep 12, 2020

This is a very good course. Short, simple buy extremely helpful. I thank the instructor and Coursera for this wonderful course. I recommend this course to my friends and colleagues immediately.

MA

Sep 01, 2020

Friend Here Your Videos So Excellent Nice #Mytv786 1st like and comment yesss n view stay connected always. Nice video big like👍Done I hope you come back👍👍👍👍👍❤️ 💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺🍃🌱🌷💐🌿🌱💓 #Mytv786,

1 - 25 of 325 Reviews for Build a Full Website using WordPress

By Muhammad A

Jun 04, 2020

This course provides so basic knowledge. It should have some deep knowledge on creating extraordinary Wordpress sites

By Sonali S

Jun 11, 2020

I have learnt a lot from Coursera and I think this is one of the best learning platform but this particular course wasn't good at all. The instructor couldn't explain properly moreover the cloud desktop wasn't working at all. Overall I wouldn't recommend anybody to take up this course.

By Judith S

Jul 09, 2020

This course was a painless introduction to WordPress. I'm somewhat intimidated by new software, but it was easy to follow along and complete the tasks. The project-based aspect was very gratifying; at the end of it all, you had a website that you built.

By Irtiza N A

Jul 26, 2020

The course was very helpful for a new field of interest. Overall it helps a learner to create a website from scratch. If someone wants to know how to build a website without doing background courses in web development, this course is for him/her. But in order to, know more about web design & development one should start from the basics.

By Mustafa A

Sep 01, 2020

By Nishant S

Sep 25, 2020

I absolutely loved the course. I want to thank the instructor for explaining things in a very effective & simple manner. The course was designed in such a way that the students can understand each & every thing in a very simple manner. Highly recommend this course. Thank you team Coursera & kudos to their effort to make such amazing courses accessible to everyone at a cost next to nothing. Thanks.

By John P D

Oct 19, 2020

This course was delivered in the right way. I am currently for my wordpress to be launched but coming soon at approx 72 hours. This project is the pre-recquisite to complete some assignments, for example, in Data Management, create for portfolio in English, where they request submition of the answers in URL.

Sincerely,

John Paco Dradria

By ridaa m

Sep 17, 2020

It is a greet project! Love your way to cover all the project in simple way and rich of information and details for anyone ,he never had any idea who to built a website from scratch . and i hope you will doing another project that how to build website not private and how upload it to live .

By Izmilia P

Jun 14, 2020

This course is very fundamentals for who interested in IT Industry, the learning meths is very interesting, so it may attracted many people who want to learn about web developing Please send me an email if there a free learning path for DevOps Engineer which is related with this course

By Rajat S

Jul 14, 2020

Its really good project course. The instructor guided through the course very well. Learning the wordpress functionality became really easy through this course. The Rhyme platform is very good. Overall Coursera Project Network is really good for learning courses with hands on project.

By SHEIKH M N

Jul 16, 2020

This is something i was always searching for. I wanted to boost up my local handicraft business. Hence this project helped me learn how to create a website. I recommend everyone to try out this project/course who is in search of a guide for creating a website.

By Solomon C O

Sep 17, 2020

I am glad to know about this course. The tutor knows her course and guided her students compassionately. now I can boast of knowing how to make a full WordPress website. Thumps up to Cousera for making the guided project available for free.

By Ayşemüge G

Oct 07, 2020

For a 2-hour course, it delivers its promise. One can simply start with this course and build a full-website with existing tools on Wordpress before pursuing further development on web design and development.

By Jayateerth S B

Sep 12, 2020

By DINBANDHU D

Sep 19, 2020

Very nice course, the instructor has fully explained how to set up a basic website from scratch. now I feel confident that I can set up a website for myself as well as my clients.

By Kang R K

Jun 25, 2020

It was an important decision point to determine the proper method and cost to make a homepage for my new business. After this class, I decided to make it by myself with less cost.

By Abdul W B T I

Jun 28, 2020

Coursera is actually very friendly and especially the teachers there were friendly and I didn't feel the burden like I feel in my college because of there friendly behavior

By Areeb U R

Aug 31, 2020

It is a good course for absolute starters in wordPress. I learned a lot through this course and this course can do wonders for a new creater who wants to learn this tool.

By Christian T

Oct 10, 2020

This was a great course that I am proud to put on my resume to let future employers know that I am ready and able to make websites on wordpress thanks to this course!

By Vaishnvee S S

Sep 04, 2020

Amazing Course... I have developed amazing website using this course. Very informative, and valuable course for all the beginers in the web development field.

By Jevita M S

Jul 13, 2020

Trying to navigate through WordPress without instruction is literal hell. The instructor covered most of the functionalities that we need to build a website.

By Namrata R

Aug 05, 2020

It was a great way to get started with WordPress. Very informative and reliable. If you can give two hours of your time, go for this guided project.

By Tauhid A

Jun 06, 2020

A very good project. Instructions were really clear and easy. Just wanted to learn more but apart from this, the project was a great experience.

By Anna K

Sep 18, 2020

Good overview of how to build a website. Take this course if you've never build a website and want to get one up and running within the hour.

By Stefan R

Sep 20, 2020

This project helped me to learn to do a website. I have no background regarding this field and yet it was at ease that I learned this course.