Back to C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals by University of California, Santa Cruz

This course is for everyone. In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. No prior knowledge of coding is needed for this course. We'll start at the beginning. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MA
Jun 21, 2020

I am really happy I did this course. The instructor is a really experienced teacher. This course gave a good start for learning the fundamentals and moving onto complex programming languages like C++.

CN
Apr 21, 2020

Great course to gain a foundation in C programming! The video lectures, coding examples, and peer reviewing of assignments allows one to learn quick and in real time. Would definitely recommend it.

176 - 200 of 1,240 Reviews for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

By Bollepally s p r

May 9, 2020

This course is very good to learn fundamentals of c language and I am satisfied with it.

By Wallamjingshai K

Mar 21, 2021

Its very helpful. Thank you for this wonderful experience of learning through coursera.

By Serhat S

Mar 2, 2021

İt was a great course for me. I learned the basics of C Programming. Thank you so much!

By alminagokce.cicek

Jul 23, 2020

very helpful introduction to c programming, helpful to me in my computer science major.

Jul 15, 2020

It is a great experience to face the challenging questions. I really liked the course

By Varun G

Jul 11, 2020

I liked it a lot, it's a real good course to go through to brush up on all the basics.

By Arun P

Jun 28, 2020

But what the professor taught was hard to understand but I learned a lot from you tube

By Md S H

May 15, 2020

Many thanks for such a free course online.also thanks online course website Coursera..

By Muhammad A

Apr 19, 2020

Very beneficial course that leads to the pre-priority and teacher have great knowledge

By Kshitij K

Apr 14, 2021

this was the very good course for c and the teacher also put lots if efforts to teach

By likitha

Jun 2, 2020

its very nice about c programme i would like very much and I learn so many new things

By sanjana k

Jun 1, 2020

Every topic is explained very neatly and the communication skills was very efficient.

By Chinthana V

Jun 9, 2020

It's an ossum work did by coursera....tq so much this program conducted by coursera

By Mahmoud B

Apr 23, 2020

Well explained concepts from an expert in the field. A great course on fundamentals.

By Hitan C

Jun 17, 2021

Great course with lots of practice exercises and fun teacher!! highly recommended!!

By BHUPATHI S K S

Apr 5, 2021

the course is terrific i understood a lot all my doubts are cleared thanks coursera

By Vihitha C

The course is very useful and also explained essential topics and programmes ....!

By Ayush A

Jun 13, 2020

It was fun learning this course. the instructor Ira Pohl is very good st his work

By Gaurav s

This course help me to improve my basics and help a lot in c programming language

By Suman K M

Oct 6, 2020

It is good to learn C programming for new comer and make your basics strong in C

By Michael A

Nov 3, 2020

Nice, but please, do not use handwritten text anymore - it's not understandable

By mahammed o h

Oct 8, 2020

i am happy to take this course and it was helpful to start programming language

By Himanshu S

Mar 30, 2020

It is quite the useful one and it will surely help you in clearing your doubts!

By Rehan S H

Dec 10, 2020

That was my first course, and my experience was amazing, I really enjoyed it.

By Omar N A M E

Sep 22, 2020

i think the course need more pratice , graded external tools and assignments