Back to C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals by University of California, Santa Cruz

This course is for everyone. In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. No prior knowledge of coding is needed for this course. We'll start at the beginning. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MA

Jun 21, 2020

I am really happy I did this course. The instructor is a really experienced teacher. This course gave a good start for learning the fundamentals and moving onto complex programming languages like C++.

VD

Aug 19, 2020

Great course to gain a foundation in C programming! The video lectures, coding examples, and peer reviewing of assignments allows one to learn quick and in real time. Would definitely recommend it.

176 - 200 of 1,498 Reviews for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

By anand s

Apr 16, 2021

I have learnt so many things from this course. Thanks to Professor Iran Pohl and Thanks to coursera.

By Abu S M A

Dec 27, 2020

Dr. Pohl is a great teacher! I would love to have more practice problems included in the coursework.

By Christo

Jul 24, 2021

A very good course for beginners in programming. video lectures and quizes are all very interesting

By Mahamuda K

Jul 27, 2020

Excellent teaching method. I fill so happy.

Thanks Coursera.

many many thanks Instructor's Ira Pohl.

By Stanislav D

Jul 10, 2020

The lector is great, provides very important concepts in nice, elegant, and easy to understand way!

By Chloe F

Sep 5, 2021

v​ery educational and definitely teaches the fundamental skills you need to be a good C progammer!

By Dipen S

Jul 31, 2020

It was really fun learning this course. Everything is just well explained and taught to implement.

By Venkat V

Sep 30, 2021

Awesome learing and doubt are clarified , happy to learn now am able to bulid projects on c easy.

By Navya G

Jul 19, 2020

Thank you so much sir , I am very excited..

This coursera is very helpful for me thanks again🙂🙂

By KALPESH K

Dec 15, 2020

Nice course and teacher too, covers all the basics which help to understand the c, c++ language.

By KESHAVA A E

Jan 25, 2022

The course instructor explained everything in a easy manner and it helped me a lot thank you!!!

By Ruman K

Jan 26, 2021

i have learned very basic things and every important things about c language with easy language

By prit p

Aug 20, 2020

it was really a amazing experience to learn the c language with coursera.

thank you coursera !!!

By Jules I

Jun 1, 2020

interesting course

I learned something from the expert even though I had already knowledge of C

By ARYAN R (

Mar 20, 2022

It was a very helpful course for someone like me who's aspiring to become a computer scientist

By Mehmet B O

Jan 14, 2021

It was a nice start for programming. Thanks Dr. Pohl, Coursera team & all participant friends.

By Patel H

Mar 9, 2021

This lecture series is really nice, with professor mostly explaining the code line-by-line!!

By VARDELLI R

May 18, 2021

Really the teaching Is very nice They were really improving our logic skills.I really liked

By ARUNAVA C

Sep 26, 2020

VERY GOOD COURSE FOR THE BEGINNERS .EXCELLENT CONCEPT AND CLARITY PROVIDED IN THE CONTENTS.

By uppara s s s

Jun 4, 2020

Coursera is so good to gain c language knowledge . I had learnt more concepts now it's good

By Yashwant I

Jun 1, 2020

Peer review there is dependency on others for grades.I liked the course and happy to do it.

By Serhii H

Feb 2, 2021

That was awesome! I'm not a beginner at it, but I've end up this course with big pleasure!

By Andrea

Apr 2, 2020

Really interesting and great teacher

Also Book on C is a must to have

Thanks for all

Andrea

By MABRUKHANE P I

I loved this course.After watching videos I was able to do my assignments very perfectly.

By Jason A D L C

Sep 25, 2020

De mucho aprendizaje aunque mi inglés no sea mi idioma aprendí bastante con los tutores.