Back to C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals by University of California, Santa Cruz

This course is for everyone. In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. No prior knowledge of coding is needed for this course. We'll start at the beginning. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MA
Jun 21, 2020

I am really happy I did this course. The instructor is a really experienced teacher. This course gave a good start for learning the fundamentals and moving onto complex programming languages like C++.

VD
Aug 19, 2020

Great course to gain a foundation in C programming! The video lectures, coding examples, and peer reviewing of assignments allows one to learn quick and in real time. Would definitely recommend it.

151 - 175 of 1,196 Reviews for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

By Abu S M A

Dec 27, 2020

Dr. Pohl is a great teacher! I would love to have more practice problems included in the coursework.

By Christo M

Jul 24, 2021

A very good course for beginners in programming. video lectures and quizes are all very interesting

By Mahamuda K

Jul 27, 2020

Excellent teaching method. I fill so happy.

Thanks Coursera.

many many thanks Instructor's Ira Pohl.

By Stanislav D

Jul 10, 2020

The lector is great, provides very important concepts in nice, elegant, and easy to understand way!

By Dipen S

Jul 31, 2020

It was really fun learning this course. Everything is just well explained and taught to implement.

By Navya G

Jul 19, 2020

Thank you so much sir , I am very excited..

This coursera is very helpful for me thanks again🙂🙂

By KALPESH K

Dec 15, 2020

Nice course and teacher too, covers all the basics which help to understand the c, c++ language.

By Ruman K

Jan 26, 2021

i have learned very basic things and every important things about c language with easy language

By PRIT P P

Aug 20, 2020

it was really a amazing experience to learn the c language with coursera.

thank you coursera !!!

By Jules I

Jun 1, 2020

interesting course

I learned something from the expert even though I had already knowledge of C

By Mehmet B O

Jan 14, 2021

It was a nice start for programming. Thanks Dr. Pohl, Coursera team & all participant friends.

By Patel H

Mar 9, 2021

This lecture series is really nice, with professor mostly explaining the code line-by-line!!

By VARDELLI R

May 18, 2021

Really the teaching Is very nice They were really improving our logic skills.I really liked

By ARUNAVA C

Sep 26, 2020

VERY GOOD COURSE FOR THE BEGINNERS .EXCELLENT CONCEPT AND CLARITY PROVIDED IN THE CONTENTS.

By uppara s s s

Jun 4, 2020

Coursera is so good to gain c language knowledge . I had learnt more concepts now it's good

By Yashwant I

Jun 1, 2020

Peer review there is dependency on others for grades.I liked the course and happy to do it.

By Serhii H

Feb 2, 2021

That was awesome! I'm not a beginner at it, but I've end up this course with big pleasure!

By Andrea

Apr 2, 2020

Really interesting and great teacher

Also Book on C is a must to have

Thanks for all

Andrea

By MABRUKHANE P I

I loved this course.After watching videos I was able to do my assignments very perfectly.

By Jason A D L C

Sep 25, 2020

De mucho aprendizaje aunque mi inglés no sea mi idioma aprendí bastante con los tutores.

By Bollepally s p r

May 9, 2020

This course is very good to learn fundamentals of c language and I am satisfied with it.

By Wallamjingshai K

Mar 21, 2021

Its very helpful. Thank you for this wonderful experience of learning through coursera.

By Serhat S

Mar 2, 2021

İt was a great course for me. I learned the basics of C Programming. Thank you so much!

By alminagokce.cicek

Jul 23, 2020

very helpful introduction to c programming, helpful to me in my computer science major.

Jul 15, 2020

It is a great experience to face the challenging questions. I really liked the course