Back to C++ For C Programmers, Part B

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C++ For C Programmers, Part B by University of California, Santa Cruz

This course is for experienced C programmers who want to program in C++. The examples and exercises require a basic understanding of algorithms and object-oriented software....

CK

Jan 31, 2019

It was good to avoid redundantly learning what C language is. Graph theory and Monte-Carlo methodology were fun. I enjoyed listening history of computer science and programming languages.

AP

Aug 23, 2020

From History to Today's Programming World, every session lookout from Great perspective & passes through students that's really appreciate.

51 - 75 of 90 Reviews for C++ For C Programmers, Part B

Jul 3, 2020

Best

By PEDDANAGIREDDY G M R

Jun 4, 2020

Good

By Robert M

Apr 1, 2017

I enjoyed this course a great deal. The review of C++ and introduction of C++11 is exactly what I was looking for. The Hex Game assignment were fun. I was impressed at how the Monte-Carlo method could be used to create an AI player for a game.

By Kirill S

Jun 25, 2017

Material is good. Interesting assignments. Homework assignments should be graded at least once by computer(like some test or using static analysis tools). Peer-to-peer reviews should be done using code review tools.

By Susan B

Jul 8, 2020

I wish that there was some interactive aspect of the class, like mentors or teaching assistants to ask questions of. But besides that, I learned a lot. Thanks.

By Surendra K C

Sep 4, 2022

It was a good experience learning Online. I thank my professor Ira Pohl Sir for his genuine effort to make us understand programming.

By Sahil M

Apr 6, 2017

Ira Pohl is a great professor. There were a few glitches in the videos, but overall a nice course.

By Stefano E

Jun 3, 2018

Good course and homework but Forum has been totally abandoned by organizers, a bit of a shame

By Vladimir N

Sep 23, 2019

I've audited this course. I was very intersting & useful course for me. Thanks.

By Aditya L

Aug 19, 2022

this course helped me to learn c++ programming

By صفاء ا ع ا م