Back to C for Everyone: Structured Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Structured Programming by University of California, Santa Cruz

In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. You will also get an introduction to more advanced programming in C++ in the final module. This is a continuation of C for Everyone: Fundamentals, which you should take before beginning this course. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MB

Jul 06, 2020

A very detailed course, thoroughly loved it Professor Ira Pohl is a wonderful teacher. Damn I love him. I'm gonna move onto C++ now, time to really up the ante

RG

Jun 27, 2020

Amazing course. It was an excellent introduction to the basics of programming. I think this is the best way to start a journey in coding.

51 - 75 of 92 Reviews for C for Everyone: Structured Programming

By Uppalapati. S S

Great

By Jaladi N

Jul 15, 2020

good

By Muga v

Jun 23, 2020

good

By maripalli s

Jun 19, 2020

good

By ramavath p

Jun 19, 2020

Good

By Vineetha B

Jun 18, 2020

good

By aithagoni m

good

By kotagundla G

May 08, 2020

Good

By KANCHAM N

May 06, 2020

Good

By PENTA U N H

May 03, 2020

Good

By Venkata r D

Apr 30, 2020

Good

By Gunnamareddy A

Apr 29, 2020

Good

By INDURI S C

Apr 15, 2020

Good

By Eshitha K

Apr 06, 2020

good

By R.Sudha K

Mar 28, 2020

G

By Suhas S V

Jul 12, 2020

I really liked the course structure. It's pretty much everything we need to know in C after part A of this course. I just felt that the course escalated to complicated topics a bit too fast. I wish there was some more introductory videos. Also, the assignment submission system has to be fixed. Other than that, great course and instructor!

By Arkadeep D

Apr 11, 2020

The course is good. The instructor is too slow and sometimes you feel sleepy. I had basic idea and understanding of C programing so it wasn't tough for me. Else for beginners this course is not ideal. Honors assignment is very tough I myself couldn't solve it. But if one has interest then can dig a bit more to find the answer.