Back to C for Everyone: Structured Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Structured Programming by University of California, Santa Cruz

In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. You will also get an introduction to more advanced programming in C++ in the final module. This is a continuation of C for Everyone: Fundamentals, which you should take before beginning this course. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

KS
Oct 24, 2020

It is an excellent course to consolidate topics and knowledge in C. For this course it is preferable to have basic knowledge of C, HONOR exercises are very good and keep you busy solving them.

DD
Jan 27, 2021

This was a really great course. It gives you exposure to many important data structures and has some great assignments that aid in understanding how these data structures work.

76 - 100 of 103 Reviews for C for Everyone: Structured Programming

By PENTA U N H

May 3, 2020

Good

By Venkata r D

Apr 29, 2020

Good

By Gunnamareddy A

Apr 29, 2020

Good

By INDURI S C

Apr 15, 2020

Good

By Eshitha K

Apr 6, 2020

good

By R.Sudha K

Mar 28, 2020

G

By Suhas S V

Jul 12, 2020

I really liked the course structure. It's pretty much everything we need to know in C after part A of this course. I just felt that the course escalated to complicated topics a bit too fast. I wish there was some more introductory videos. Also, the assignment submission system has to be fixed. Other than that, great course and instructor!

By Arkadeep D

Apr 11, 2020

The course is good. The instructor is too slow and sometimes you feel sleepy. I had basic idea and understanding of C programing so it wasn't tough for me. Else for beginners this course is not ideal. Honors assignment is very tough I myself couldn't solve it. But if one has interest then can dig a bit more to find the answer.

By Pranav a

Dec 6, 2020

Very good course in C, not too advanced, understandable if you have a Basic knowledge of C. Will cover almost all the advanced ideas in C, without going too deep. Will make you learn enough so that you can start go do small projects, or start to learn deep into C. Also gives an overview of C++.

By Bruno V

Jun 7, 2020

Over the past 2 years I have been using Python. To get an understanding of C I did this course, which gave me the basics of C and C++.

By ANANT T

Jun 1, 2020

The instructor Teaches us very well but my problems on the forum yet remains unsolved....

kindly look into this matter....

By Nithish P

Jun 19, 2020

very much useful to expand knowledge and strong foundation on C programming, very useful to understand structures too!

By Junaid A B

Jun 20, 2020

you need little bit of background of language C or you will be confused, course is great and great teacher.

By Satyam S

Nov 30, 2020

this course is amazing for beginners. I completed this course and earn amazing knowledge and experience

By Yang C

Jul 22, 2020

If you are finding something to review the C, this course is prefect for you.

By Ritabroto G

Sep 13, 2020

Very Nice course, not too brilliant, but it met my basic requirements

By Arpit A

Apr 11, 2020

The explanation is great.

but need more codes to explain

By DASARI V A

Apr 8, 2020

Good course and flexible

By AkankshaRavutla

Aug 30, 2020

good platform

By DANISH J

Feb 15, 2021

It's a good course for beginners, I expected a bit more from the course seeing the things which are going to be taught. I'll recommend watching all the videos in 1.5x or 2x :P

By Prasath B

Aug 14, 2020

what is the working practice environment ?which the platform is not important and very worst.

By yiu f C

Aug 24, 2020

A bit hard to follow for those who have just finish c for everyone: programing fundamental.

By Weerachai Y

Jun 23, 2020

thanks

By Mohammad A S S

Jul 25, 2020

not so satisfied

By Soumendu M

Apr 23, 2020

A lot of explanations not provided! Too many peer-graded assignments, really disappointed!