Back to Understanding Cancer Metastasis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding Cancer Metastasis by Johns Hopkins University

Over 500,000 people in the United States and over 8 million people worldwide are dying from cancer every year. As people live longer, the incidence of cancer is rising worldwide, and the disease is expected to strike over 20 million people annually by 2030. Everyone has been, or will be touched by cancer in some way during their lifetime. Thanks to years of dedication and commitment to research we’ve made enormous advances in the prevention and treatment of cancer, But there is still a lot of work to be done. In this course, physicians and scientists at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine explain how cancer spreads or metastasizes. We’ll describe the major theories of metastasis and then describe the biology behind the steps in metastasis. The course also describes the major organs targeted by metastasis and describes how metastases harm the patient....

MS
Jul 1, 2020

A big thanks to John Hopkins University for this course the faculty of this university is one of the best faculty i have ever seen all things are much clear and confidential.\n\nOnce again Thanks.

RB
Feb 8, 2017

Good course, but why researchers whant to hold/control cancer in a human and not rebuild the destroyed mechanisms of autoregul;ation by genetic engeneering for example? That would be true cure.

151 - 175 of 443 Reviews for Understanding Cancer Metastasis

By Sherif M M H

Jun 11, 2020

Understanding cancerous metastasis is a good Course in understanding how cancer spread in the human BODY.

By Maria Z

Sep 9, 2017

Really , it was so great ! I learned a lot about cancer metastasis . thank you so much for your effort !

By Cynthia M

Nov 17, 2017

Excellent course. I highly recommend this course to anyone working with patients diagnosed with cancer.

By Nikita S

Apr 16, 2017

I've found the course very helpful and educative. It has definitely widened my understanding of cancer.

By Teertha I

Nov 26, 2018

Great course.I would also recommend 'Introduction to cancer biology' course provided by the same team.

By Mohamed S M I

Jul 20, 2017

Anyone joins this course he will never regret doing this , especially students , it's very informative

By AMARNATH A

Jun 13, 2020

i learned alot about cancer metastasis and stages along with types. This is very useful in research.

By SUPARNA s R

Jun 11, 2020

I THANKFUL TO THE COURSERA TO PROVIDE SUCH REALLY AMAZING AND VALUABLE COURSE WITH PROPER TEACHING.

By CHUN S

Mar 25, 2017

As a biologist, it improves my understanding about cancer a lot. Glad to take this class. Thank you!

By DEVYANI P 1

Apr 20, 2020

A great course with amazing speakers. It will be very helpful for my further studies in the field.

By Tuğçe A

Sep 29, 2020

This is very good.There's a lot to learn about metastasis.this course has definitely helped a lot

By Asrarunissa

Aug 26, 2020

i found this course informative and interesting than all the other courses taken through coursera

By Joshua V

Apr 10, 2020

Very helpful course, I gained a lot of knowledge that should help me in my upcoming Ph.D. program

By AKASH S 1

Mar 31, 2020

It was really good.I think a few topics can be taken a bit more interesting as it little vague..

By Dina A I I E

Oct 15, 2018

Great course, i really appreciate your efforts to introduce this informative course by this way

By Elmira V

Apr 20, 2017

Everything was intresting and usefull. I hope this knowledge will help me in my research work!

By Willian R M G

Feb 18, 2021

The course was excellent and the teachers did a great job. Thanks for your help in education.

By Ajit p

Apr 28, 2020

it is a good and informative course, the material provided and lectures were so knowledgable.

By mohamad a s

Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course. I think to make it better, you should include more visuals and animations.

By Emmanuel O D

Nov 2, 2020

These open my eyes to areas of research, many things to still know about the subject matter

By Abdulkhakimov J

Jul 30, 2020

Thank you for all organizers of this course.It was very informative about cancer metastasis

By Elachmit O

Apr 27, 2020

it is a very interestion course , i learnt a lot from it and thank you very much for that .

By MARTA G

Apr 14, 2020

This course is very interesting. The slides and explanations are done very well. Thank you!

By Nihal S Y

Jan 31, 2021

Thank you so much. I will use this important informations in my future career and project.

By Andrea M

Nov 29, 2020

I loved it! It was easy to understand and the amount of material presented was just right.