Back to Successful Career Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Career Development by University System of Georgia

No matter the professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. Whether a well-seasoned professional, a management trainee, or a service level employee, this course will help you enrich your career by honing your professional behavior and networking. Through industry expert support and resources, this course is designed to prepare you for success in any chosen career. You will develop the habits and attitudes you need to perform effectively in the job market. You will identify a mentor to add value to your career. You will analyze your relationships and develop a practical approach for engaging your LinkedIn network. You will differentiate between networking and networking with intention. You will also discover the most effective ways to ask for help from your peer or professional group. Finally, you will evaluate the best methods of adjusting your career path at various stages of life....

DS
Jun 14, 2020

the lesson is really worth to learn, which can teach us how to manage our own business and how to select our own area. i learned how to reset my career. hope you can learn something from it.

SG

This successful career development course is very beneficial in our career . Many things learnt by this successful career development course . Thanks to all the members .

376 - 386 of 386 Reviews for Successful Career Development

By VIKAS D

Jun 25, 2020

Great

By Md M R

Jul 2, 2020

GOOD

By Goyam B

Nov 24, 2020

By Susan R

Aug 6, 2020

A series of TEDx youtube videos and self-serving interviews with consultants who have books to sell.

By Nurassyl G

This course is for those who want to find a job. NOT FOR WHO INTERESTS BUSINESS

By Debàprasad B

Sep 20, 2020

its absolutely for increasing the price of the course

By ESTHER W

Apr 10, 2020

It's not really the course' fault, but I am unable to stream videos for this course. I would like to exchange this course for another course if possible.

By Angela C

Oct 11, 2020

I feel this course is not what I was looking for. I wish to withdraw but cant seem to.

By Vikhyath S

Aug 16, 2020

i completed course but i am not getting certificate

By Akhil A

Apr 6, 2020

I didn't get the certificate.

By shashi k