Back to Successful Career Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Career Development by University System of Georgia

No matter the professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. Whether a well-seasoned professional, a management trainee, or a service level employee, this course will help you enrich your career by honing your professional behavior and networking. Through industry expert support and resources, this course is designed to prepare you for success in any chosen career. You will develop the habits and attitudes you need to perform effectively in the job market. You will identify a mentor to add value to your career. You will analyze your relationships and develop a practical approach for engaging your LinkedIn network. You will differentiate between networking and networking with intention. You will also discover the most effective ways to ask for help from your peer or professional group. Finally, you will evaluate the best methods of adjusting your career path at various stages of life....

DS
Jun 14, 2020

the lesson is really worth to learn, which can teach us how to manage our own business and how to select our own area. i learned how to reset my career. hope you can learn something from it.

SG

This successful career development course is very beneficial in our career . Many things learnt by this successful career development course . Thanks to all the members .

26 - 50 of 382 Reviews for Successful Career Development

By Khushboo k

Apr 21, 2020

It is very useful for students who wants to be awesome in their job.

By Carmen L O L

Nov 24, 2016

everyone looking for a job in any country should do this course.

By Dr B R

Apr 21, 2020

Very much interesting and helpful for career development.

By Mansoor A

Dec 20, 2018

Its very useful in incorporating skills in learners.

By MD M A

Dec 30, 2019

I learn about how to improve career success.

By Anju K

Apr 27, 2020

Great course..... Thank u for this course

By Vijay M k

Apr 22, 2020

Very good advise for my feature career

By ABHISHEK G

Oct 2, 2019

Great reviews about life experiences

By Arnab R

Jan 7, 2019

Great Course. Thanx a lot Coursera.

By Ricky S

Apr 5, 2020

You need to renew some materials because there are two links error/unavailable. For the capstone project about LinkedIn in week 4, I think it is not relevant and need a serious graded system.

By Loh Y L

This was a really useful course for me. I'm at a point where I'm feeling stuck regarding my career. The most important takeaway for me is that I shouldn't be so hard on myself for not knowing what my passion is. For a long time I've felt lost and even ashamed that I haven't found my passion, and I've been trying to look for it, but to no avail. This course has taught me another way to approach this issue - to do what's valuable. I've learnt that there's nothing wrong to not have a passion now, it just doesn't work like that for everyone. Do what's valuable, and perhaps we'll eventually find our passion there. Thank you for putting this course together!

By Bussayanan U

May 8, 2020

This course mostly bring soft skills to the lecture. It may sounds boring for people who already have ambition about their career development but it would be very helpful for people who are lack of clue about soft skills in a workplace. Moreover, this course provided videos and materials outside such as tedx or news article, which is a very structured course. Although some of the videos and news are some kind of old, it is a good course though.

By Nicole S

Nov 18, 2020

This course has taught me that you must overcome fear by building confidence in yourself. When you fail try again. In order to be successful in your career, you must first have self confidence and God will do the rest. I thank God for Coursera and for allowing me to do this course it was a pleasure doing the activities and may God continue to bless this University.

By Arnab N U

This course combines detailed information of career and self-development. It was oriented just perfectly. This course emphasizes on the development of a random person to find out his latent talents by himself. Anyone can get himself/herself benefitted from this course. Overall, it was really a pleasure to have this course.

By sumit j

Sep 27, 2020

IT IS THE MOST INTERESTING, INNOVATIVE,GOLDEN COURSE,MUST HAVE COURSE FROM COURSERA and MUST HAVE CERTIFICATE ON YOUR RESUME.BY TAKING THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL GOING TO LEARN MORE THEN WHAT YOU CAN THINK OF IN THIS PROGRAM.JUST GO FOR IT I don't have words to express my feeling about this course. 100 stars for this course.

By faizy

Jun 28, 2020

This is a powerful course on Career development. one of the few things of many I like about the course are TED talk reference link ---- -The Power of Introverts, TED Talk by Susan Cain -

The Currency of the New Economy is Trust: Rachel Botsman, TED Talk -

Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are, TED Talk by Amy Cuddy

By Giri P N

Great insight. Learned so many things and especially where I am making mistakes in addressing Linkedin profile details. Soon I am going to update many things with the knowledge i gained through this course. Thanks a lot Coursera and Kennesaw state University. Cheers...

By Sehresh M

May 6, 2020

This course helped me to make my thoughts precise and clear. Most importantly, it made me realize, self-confidence is the most important key factor to succeed. if anyone want to know about "Successful Career Development" I will recommend to join this course.

By Michael S

Nov 20, 2020

This course helped me to look at career development from various angles. It contains a lot of very insightfull video and articles, carefull soaking into which may enrich your lerning experience from lectures. Thank you very much, I have really enjoyed it!

By OFODEME D

It's have been an honor leaning from this platform and a powerful course, I have gained alot of knowledge regarding becoming a successful career developer.

It's have given me the ability to channel my focus on strength.

By Ajilore O E

Jun 21, 2020

Very good ,as I learn alot from this programme. Big thanks to all the instructors for all their simple explanations . Grateful to you all.

If I want to purchase the certificate for these course how possible is that even though am through with the course.?

By Ivy M

May 5, 2020

This course is an eye-opener. I have learned and realized a lot. The TEDx talks and other supplemental materials are indeed helpful and enlightening. I hope more professionals and professionals-not-yet enroll in this course. Every bit of it is essential.

By Ivor S

Nov 18, 2020

Coursera is a God sent University whose desire is to build the world at large with good self esteem. They also motivate impower and enrich people to move forward in these trying times. Best wishes and may God continue to pour his rich blessing upon you.

By Daniel C

Jun 5, 2020

This course is great for first-year business students, it is good to take if you want to set good habits and start looking for opportunities down the road. If you have already educated in business or have a career this may not be the most helpful.

By Candace S

Jul 26, 2020

I enjoyed the various aspects of career development presented in this course. The content would be invaluable for anyone in any level of career exploration and development: beginning careers, mid-career changers, or end-of-career repositioning.