Back to Successful Career Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Career Development by University System of Georgia

No matter the professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. Whether a well-seasoned professional, a management trainee, or a service level employee, this course will help you enrich your career by honing your professional behavior and networking. Through industry expert support and resources, this course is designed to prepare you for success in any chosen career. You will develop the habits and attitudes you need to perform effectively in the job market. You will identify a mentor to add value to your career. You will analyze your relationships and develop a practical approach for engaging your LinkedIn network. You will differentiate between networking and networking with intention. You will also discover the most effective ways to ask for help from your peer or professional group. Finally, you will evaluate the best methods of adjusting your career path at various stages of life....

DS
Jun 14, 2020

the lesson is really worth to learn, which can teach us how to manage our own business and how to select our own area. i learned how to reset my career. hope you can learn something from it.

C
Sep 7, 2020

This is the best course in this field of study. I took a lot of notes and I learned so many things which are very very useful. Thanks for everyone who made this course very successful.

51 - 75 of 398 Reviews for Successful Career Development

By Syed F A

Jul 17, 2020

This Course is great for age group of all people who need insights from experts around the world to just inspire us and make us see in the mirror and know who we are, what do we want to do and how we're gonna do it. Take the most out of the MOOC!

By Mariam M K

Jun 15, 2020

This was an amazing experience. I have learnt so much about how to take chances, the importance of soft skills, how to help others, identifying strengths and weaknesses and eventually how to plan a career path

Thanks for this amazing experience!!!

By MOHD A

Jul 11, 2020

I found this course as I expect. It really gave me a lots of valuable information and techniques about career development and personality enhancement. I greatly appreciate the Coursera organisation to give us this prodigious course. Thank you.

By Sagar U

Nov 13, 2020

The course is systematically structured and very nicely explained by the respective instructors. The course contains valuable advice and information which can be used to maintain/achieve one's career goals throughout (professional life).

By Sebastian A

Jan 14, 2021

Thanks to professional development, people can get more involved in the company and this generates competitive advantages. This will also generate greater motivation due to the generation of new expectations for the future.

By Parijat S

Jan 16, 2021

Very Much needed course of the time, teaches us the importance of career habitudes and that ask for help when necessary. It shows how that to be great on what we do we shouldn't be like a thermometer rather a thermostat.

By shondell W - C

Oct 28, 2020

This course has been so amazing. I would like to say a special "Thank you "to all the lecturers who have took the time out to edify me throughout this course. keep up the excellent jobs that you guys are doing.

By Mabel O S P

Dec 9, 2020

This course has helped and inspired me to make a commitment to my personal and professional growth and exploration in my career. The greatest reward of taking this course is becoming a better life long learner

By PADMAVATHI D

Jun 2, 2020

Very very useful and informative course and moreover it is offered free of cost , thanks to Coursera team, Really a good job. I am expecting some sort of changes in near future. Thanks a lot once again.

By Lorraine

The Course was amazing, although some links don't link to anything they have an error message.

I have learned a lot of things that I will implement at work and I will be able to teach other people about them.

By Hajira N

Sep 23, 2020

Thank you so much to giving me a chance to become a part of this course. The journey was amazing. I learnt lots of things which will help me in my career. This platform taught me “Everything is possible”

By GOUTAM P

Oct 1, 2020

Its a fantastic course. It's very much important for any career.

I am too much happy for this.

I humbly request you please send me the certificate .

Which is most important certificate in my life forever

By Magnus S

Jul 16, 2020

The speakers that featured in and during the course provided me with so much motivation, that is actually applicable and so easy to act on or adopt.

and Kennesaw State University

By dongdong s

Jun 15, 2020

By Caner İ

Sep 8, 2020

By SNEHA G

This successful career development course is very beneficial in our career . Many things learnt by this successful career development course . Thanks to all the members .

By José L d S M G

Jun 2, 2020

Very dynamic, with several resources, and super updated, it gave me new ideas to apply with my coachees. Congratulations to the entire team of teachers and producers !!!

By Redvers F C

Aug 7, 2020

A superb course for those who want to learn more about career development. It is very informative, educational and the lecturers are excellent and easy to understand

By Paulo H G d P

Jul 5, 2020

This course unveils true and memorable values that were long ago forgotten and that need to be put in practice in order to achieve a successful career development.

By MD M U

Jun 8, 2020

Its awesome course which help me a lots to improve my communication skills and ability to perform well under pressure and also cooperative under hard times also.

By Tanzim S

May 7, 2020

A great course I've ever done. It is really helpful for people want to develop their career sites and walk alone with the tearm of leadership.

By Pooja S

Oct 23, 2020

A very good course for enhancing the knowledge of developing a successful career I learnt wonderful lessons from various vedio and articles.

By Monica A

Aug 21, 2020

Ho apprezzato molto gli argomenti trattati soprattutto gli spunti che mi sono stati offerti e che applicherò nella mia carriera lavorativa

By Juliet P B

Jul 2, 2020

It is great course especially when you aim to have professional development and become successful in the career path you're taking.

By Imtiaz H

Jun 29, 2020

Exceptional course with great video instructors. I convey my warm regards to all my instructors who guided me in a fabulous way..