Back to Successful Career Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Career Development by University System of Georgia

No matter the professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. Whether a well-seasoned professional, a management trainee, or a service level employee, this course will help you enrich your career by honing your professional behavior and networking. Through industry expert support and resources, this course is designed to prepare you for success in any chosen career. You will develop the habits and attitudes you need to perform effectively in the job market. You will identify a mentor to add value to your career. You will analyze your relationships and develop a practical approach for engaging your LinkedIn network. You will differentiate between networking and networking with intention. You will also discover the most effective ways to ask for help from your peer or professional group. Finally, you will evaluate the best methods of adjusting your career path at various stages of life....

DS
Jun 14, 2020

the lesson is really worth to learn, which can teach us how to manage our own business and how to select our own area. i learned how to reset my career. hope you can learn something from it.

SG

This successful career development course is very beneficial in our career . Many things learnt by this successful career development course . Thanks to all the members .

76 - 100 of 386 Reviews for Successful Career Development

By Kathleen S

Dec 5, 2020

Excellent format. This class introduced me to other experts online,

and I look forward to applying my time to online research.

By Prahalad K

Jan 11, 2021

Successful Career Development is very good course to pursue as we get to learn lot of thing which we miss day to day process.

By Phạm T P T

Jun 24, 2020

he course is too meaningful. I find it very helpful. Thank you Lecturers with excellent teaching content. Thanks very much!!!

By Kimberline G

The course was quite engaging and exposed me to some areas that I had not realized were so critical to my career development

By Jocelyn B

I've learned important principles about career planning. It gives a lot of ideas on how to be better in my career choice.

By CHAUDHRY F A

Jun 6, 2020

Though I have got 20 years of experience in the Human Resources Management but still lot of learning through this course.

By Vanna P

Jun 5, 2020

The course full of knowledge , all that are very important for all of us because every one have their own career path

By Jofist B S O

Sep 11, 2020

A very helpful course that helps you to be more productive and guide you on how to develop your career efficiently.

By Harshil P P

May 6, 2020

In this course i know about career and need for career devlopement and shown some sites of caeer devlopement

By Muhammad F H

Sep 10, 2020

I gain many new insights related to career development through this course. Helpful resources and advices.

By Rza N

Aug 15, 2020

This successful career development course is very beneficial in our career . Thanks to all the members .

By jayraj b n

Jul 23, 2020

Great course please enroll if u want to advance in your career and please buy certificate if possible.

By Akram T B

May 2, 2020

Very informative and professional course, I enjoyed it a lot and hope to take other courses from them.

By Nehal S

Aug 11, 2020

Its was amazing. Full of lot of career tips. i'll surely apply these along my career journey. Thanks

By Kamonchanok S

I got a lot of knowledge, inspirations, and way to reach my goal from this course! Thank you so much!

By VIJAYAVARDHAN R S V

May 3, 2020

successive carer development course was very much useful.it has very clear idea how to reach my goal.

By Diana L T W

Jul 4, 2020

If you are new to workforce, this course guides you to learn the basic you need to do well at work.

By phanchitru

Feb 22, 2021

Just an awesome course with tremendously valuable practical experience from seniors! Thank you! <3

By Khush N P

Jun 7, 2020

I liked this course this is very effective for setting goals and thinking about our best future.

By Mariana S

Jan 22, 2021

Im very grateful for everything I learned during this 7 modules. Now, let's put into practice.

By Ibrahim B S

Aug 8, 2020

courses like these teach u, direct u, and set u straight, yet very few know of its importance.

By VENKATA S N R A

May 8, 2020

The course is very helpful to improve career prospects. Lot on insights on career developments

By Amitabh S

Jun 27, 2020

Wonderful course, A must for all irrespective of age and designation on the career chart.

By Adam A

Feb 8, 2021

Excellent course. It is one of the best courses in career development I have ever seen.

By Muthoni M

Jun 17, 2020

Very educative course. I just wish I had done it earlier. I am recommending it to many.