Back to Chemicals and Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chemicals and Health by Johns Hopkins University

This course covers chemicals in our environment and in our bodies and how they impact our health. It addresses policies and practices related to chemicals, particularly related to how they get into our bodies (exposures), what they do when they get there (toxicology), how we measure them (biomonitoring) and their impact on our health. Most examples are drawn from the US....

BB
Sep 4, 2020

All the videos had experts explaining the complexities associated with chemicals at all levels eloquently and wonderfully compiled information. This course has utilized my time really well.

CR
Jun 11, 2020

Excellent way of presenting the material.\n\nSimple to understand.\n\nBut one suggestion: videos are little lengthier, you may plz look into making shorter videos as tge content is in-depth

226 - 249 of 249 Reviews for Chemicals and Health

By WSM B

Sep 30, 2020

Really good course to gain knowledge about chemicals and health!

By Yoonseo L

Mar 19, 2021

interesting course to hear if you are interested in the field.

By Sangeetha K

Jul 14, 2020

I have learnt many things that I have not learnt these years

By Mauricio P

Nov 27, 2016

Very Good Introduction to Environmental Chemical Exposure

By Muhsinah M

Nov 9, 2020

This course was very informative, I enjoyed it as well.

By Charudatta J

good knowledge on chemicals & their effects

By Dr V Y

Thanking Organisers and Professors

By Hassan I

Mar 9, 2021

Awesome resources great learning.

By S S

very insightful and interesting

By Сердюкова Е

Oct 30, 2017

нормально, но очень уж легко...

By Salman M K

Aug 18, 2020

Nice

By Benjamin A

Dec 31, 2020

This course provided a very good amount of information to use when applying for jobs in the public health sector and a certificate to show qualification. Unfortunately, this course implements a peer graded assignment twice. The fist assignment is straight forward and hard not to pass, but the second has a lot to do with the grader's comprehensibility. For example, if the curriculum is to contain the word "dose" in your explanation and you provide "the amount of a chemical used" then you could or will receive no credit for a well thought out paragraph. It is because of this I rated this course.

By Natalie E

Feb 14, 2020

I thought the description of the course was very interesting and the first couple of week's worth of content was great, but it became very US centric and considering I sit in the EU it was not really all that relevant. I know the EU is different in its regulations and I think it would have been better not to focus on one country. I would say I got a lot from the first couple of weeks, but after that it was disappointing.

By Tom L

Mar 30, 2020

The topics are covered in great detail. Many lectures, at least to me, seem a bit repetitive in defining key terms over and over again. Also the presentation (slides only) seems a little uninspired. At the end you are mostly presented with rather long videos. Yet it is high quality content.

By Ahmed M A D

Aug 6, 2020

it is informative course, it will gives you awareness about chemical exposure. some subjects i did not interested with.

By Pooja R B M

Jul 22, 2020

A good opportunity to learners

By Ahmed E

Jul 2, 2020

It's very beginning.

By Guido P

Jul 5, 2020

content is good but videos are not so good