Back to Child Nutrition and Cooking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Child Nutrition and Cooking by Stanford University

Eating patterns that begin in childhood affect health and well-being across the lifespan. The culture of eating has changed significantly in recent decades, especially in parts of the world where processed foods dominate our dietary intake. This course examines contemporary child nutrition and the impact of the individual decisions made by each family. The health risks associated with obesity in childhood are also discussed. Participants will learn what constitutes a healthy diet for children and adults and how to prepare simple, delicious foods aimed at inspiring a lifelong celebration of easy home-cooked meals. This course will help prepare participants to be the leading health providers, teachers and parents of the present and future.The text and other material in this course may include the opinion of the specific instructor and are not statements of advice, endorsement, opinion, or information of Stanford University....

IV
Jul 24, 2021

Amazing how much I learned watching videos with all the exact words. Not only about nutrition, but about our planet and how to take care of it. Also very inspiring for having ideas for foods for kids.

ZP
Oct 6, 2015

This course is immensely informative, as well as fun! I loved the way Maya made things simple, with diagrams to accompany all of the the nutrition information. I hope she does more courses like these!

2276 - 2300 of 2,525 Reviews for Child Nutrition and Cooking

By Mar T S

Feb 23, 2016

Completo y muy bien explicado. Los conceptos son claros y los ejemplos ayudan mucho a la comprensión

By Philip B

Oct 13, 2015

loved learning the great simple healthy recipes! Also great information for kids, teens, and adults.

By Enrique F M A

Aug 16, 2016

El curso ha cumplido con todas mis expectativas, a través de un material didáctico fácil de seguir.

By Dawne M

Aug 22, 2015

loved most of the information. totally loved the recipes and really hope that my grandchildren will

By Barrera J M A

Dec 7, 2015

me parece muy bueno, de gran ayuda, y como forma de actualización sobre la alimentación en niños.

By Daniela d i

Oct 14, 2015

Super useful! But I think it should have more chemical about the reactions of food in our bodies

By Luz S P

Aug 24, 2015

Great course!. Content was clear and precise. I would have loved to learn more recipes for kids.

By Rocío I B R

Jul 12, 2021

E​s muy básico pero contiene buena información para personas que no conocen anda sobre el tema

By Margarita C M

Apr 21, 2020

Para iniciarte en la alimentación orgánica y nutrientes básicos es un curso que está muy bien.

By Shui J

Nov 26, 2015

Pretty good, I like it! It is easy to understand and makes me want to try a more healthy life.

By Shonel R T

Sep 21, 2015

Amazingly simple reasons and ways in which we can keep children's food nutritious and healthy!

By Vimal K

May 6, 2020

Really satisfied with the way Dr Maya Adam approached the topic and presented it. Thumbs up.

By Bhumeeja W

Oct 2, 2020

Very good tutor & can attract students to learn more with their skills and sweet smile too.

By Nancy L

Oct 29, 2015

This course is very useful and easy for me to follow it. I'll try to do some nutritive meal

By Delia.Cheng

Aug 15, 2015

Well,I learnt a lot not only in cooking meal,but also in getting nutrition in healthy way.

By Deborah Z

Feb 9, 2021

The should be an opportunity where students can ask questions when studying the course

By mohamed f

Sep 5, 2015

this course is very simple and specific, very important to parents

thanks for all team

By Simona T

Feb 24, 2016

Really educational and full of interesting and valid arguments! Thank you, professor!

By Mirela A

Sep 4, 2015

Very interesting course. Many things I already knew it because I usually ook at home.

By M K

Nov 22, 2018

A nice and easy course. Super interesting. I do not think this is an college course.

By Georgina S

Apr 10, 2017

It was very complete. The videos and the pictures were good to understand the ideas.

By Gaganpreet K G

Aug 20, 2015

Nicely organised and content rich course; helps to know a lot about child nutrition.

By Hali R

A simple and informative course. Great for those just starting out in the kitchen.

By Yanina M G M

Mar 22, 2020

Muy buen curso. Se repetia mucho en algunas ocasiones pero en general muy bien.

By nicola h

Mar 17, 2018

very good intro.

slightly basic but looking forward to learning more about this.