Back to Child Nutrition and Cooking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Child Nutrition and Cooking by Stanford University

Eating patterns that begin in childhood affect health and well-being across the lifespan. The culture of eating has changed significantly in recent decades, especially in parts of the world where processed foods dominate our dietary intake. This course examines contemporary child nutrition and the impact of the individual decisions made by each family. The health risks associated with obesity in childhood are also discussed. Participants will learn what constitutes a healthy diet for children and adults and how to prepare simple, delicious foods aimed at inspiring a lifelong celebration of easy home-cooked meals. This course will help prepare participants to be the leading health providers, teachers and parents of the present and future.The text and other material in this course may include the opinion of the specific instructor and are not statements of advice, endorsement, opinion, or information of Stanford University....

IV

Jul 24, 2021

Amazing how much I learned watching videos with all the exact words. Not only about nutrition, but about our planet and how to take care of it. Also very inspiring for having ideas for foods for kids.

RH

Sep 16, 2017

very useful and practical course.. it boosts my positive energy to cook more and more in healthy way for my baby coz much love=much healthy.. It inspired me, it's very simple , easy and very healthy..

776 - 800 of 2,659 Reviews for Child Nutrition and Cooking

By Maria L B

Aug 22, 2021

Foi muito gratificante e enriquecedor, as crianças da minha família só comerão de forma correta daqui pra frente!

By Rosaluz S

Aug 12, 2021

GRACIAS POR ESTE CURSO Y POR DARME LA OPORTUNIDAD DE APRENDER Y ASISTIR. UN GRAN TRABAJO DE ENSENAR MIS RESPETOS.

By Jaya P

May 13, 2020

It was enriching and I got to learn the correct understanding of everything related to Child Nutrition and Health

By Negin D

Apr 15, 2020

I recommend this course to my friends, especially friends who have a child. It really teaches interesting things.

By Cristina L I

Sep 4, 2019

Me encantó, aprendí información nueva y también me enseño uno que otro truco para poner en práctica en la cocina.

By Thania M

Jul 13, 2017

excelente curso, gracias por compartirlo, he aprendido mucho y lo he comenzado a implementar en mi vida familiar.

By david c m

Sep 9, 2016

Muy ameno y muy interesante! La verdad es que he aprendido cosas que me van a ser muy útiles a mi y a mi familía.

By Екатерина А

Jan 27, 2016

Thank you for this interesting course! it's really very helpfull for me! can't break away from watching lesssons!

By Eugenia S

Mar 29, 2021

Enjoyed this course very much. I also liked the part where you also added the recipes and the cooking part to it

By Iana B

Feb 16, 2021

Curso sensacional! Adorei a metodologia, abordagem simples e importante. Obrigada por somar ao meu conhecimento.

By Kathryn S

Feb 11, 2021

This was mostly review for me, but I appreciated the newer ideas and cooking techniques. It was a good course!!

By Sol D

Apr 20, 2020

Excelente curso, altamente recomendable. aprendí mucho sobre como alimentar a los niños, y saber que cocinarles.

By Ashna A K

Sep 23, 2017

This course really helped me a lot. It taught me what to do and what not regarding nutrition. Thank you so much.

By Arif S

Jul 31, 2017

Such an awesome course and well instructed by Miss Maya..........The most inspiring is her teaching methodology.

By Guadalupe T Á

Sep 12, 2016

Excelente curso para introducirte al conocimiento de cómo cocinar sanamente y mejorar la nutrición de los niños.

By djomnang k l

Jun 7, 2016

making shoping and cooking easier, not difficult, quizzes are great; it helped me a lot when shaping my new diet

By Hagar S

Mar 13, 2016

It is a helpful , applicable Course . I enjoy it and i finished it in 2 days, Because I was exited to continue .

By 杨婷

Jan 2, 2016

This course is very useftul and attractive! It help me to sharp a healthy lifestyle and lead a happy family life

By Karen B B

Nov 13, 2015

Excellent information presented in a clear manner. I was able to put many of the suggestions to use immediately.

By Ashwani K

EXCELLENT COURSE, LEARNT SO MANY THINGS ABOUT CHILD NUTRITION. IT HELPED ME AND MY FAMILY TO LIVE HEALTHY LIFE.

By Manpreet S

Jan 27, 2017

The teaching style is very impressive of Prof. Maya ADAM, very inclusive, very informative.

By Rosemarie A P

Jun 1, 2016

I have learned a lot and I want to learn more! Thank you very much Stanford University and Dr. Maya! God bless!

By Christina T

Oct 5, 2015

This is class is practical, packed with great information on how to cook and eat healthy. I really enjoyed it!

By Yadigar C

Sep 22, 2015

It is simple as anyone can follow, yet deep in knowledge and expertise. Thank you for preparing sucha a course.