Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Client Needs and Software Requirements by University of Alberta

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

VB
Jul 5, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

RK
Jan 30, 2018

It is very good knowledge. But my English poor for that, was, sometimes. So was hard to understand and catch information. As a result 90% for grade. It is ok. But it is ok.\n\nViam supervadet vadens

51 - 75 of 510 Reviews for Client Needs and Software Requirements

By ZIAFAT A

Oct 6, 2019

First time ever I really understand that how important the user requirements are ? How we collect, manage and fulfill to satisfy the customer's need. I will suggest all of the professional to join this course.

By Luis R

Dec 27, 2018

Identifying ambiguous requirements early is one of the most valuable topics I learned from this course. Also, the hands-on approach to create wireframes and work on user stories helped me learn the concepts.

By Omkar G

Jan 4, 2018

Very Comprehensive course which covers all aspects of client needs and software requirements.

A great refresher for all software professionals to test their understanding levels and gain a lot more knowledge.

By Bibiana M

Jan 13, 2021

Es excelente, como la forma de enseñanza, vas aprendiendo, dedicando 2 a 3 hrs semanales, me parece que cualquier lider tecnico o manager de desarrollo de software, deberia de tomar este tipo de cursos

By Ruslan K

Jan 31, 2018

Viam supervadet vadens

By Archit S

Jun 21, 2020

It was a fantastic course that gives a peek of the real-world problems and processes in product management. It was a great learning experience with peer-graded assignments and the graded quizzes.

By Thi V D

Apr 17, 2020

Very useful course for any one in the Software industry that currently working with clients. Help us to improve how to communicate efficiently with them and get the quality business requirement

By Kattia C

Sep 13, 2017

What an excellent, detailed, and professional course. I learned so much about requirments, and let go some beliefs about my previous "knowledge" on how to create clear requirments. Thank you!

By Slisenko K

Dec 1, 2015

Very useful course to build up a theoretical base for software requirements management. Relevant for every member of a software development team, especially analysts and product managers.

By Caitlin D

Dec 8, 2016

I have stumbled into Agile project management, but I have no background in it whatsoever. So I'm learning on the job, and this course has filled in some of the details for me. Thank you!

By Ahmad I S

Jul 18, 2020

What I very appreciate from this course that we get feedback from your mistake so can learn from it. That's why it suitable for newbie or professional and programmer or non programmer.

By Sameer G

Jan 8, 2020

Of the three courses that I have taken - Introduction, Agile Processes and Client Needs, this course was the most fun course. In fact, I am pumped up to use these learnings in my work.

By Oliver G

Feb 26, 2016

One of the best coursers I have seen on Coursera so far. The video production quality, course structure and content is extra ordinary compared to other courses that I've seen so far.

By joy y

Jun 30, 2020

Very Good Courses! I do learn a lot from it. I would say, it's one of the best, you should take it. Thanks for all the staff who worked hard to provide us this cool specification.

By DEVESH B

This was one of the toughest topic i have ever encountered to, but the instructors made this course very simple, I respect their effort in teaching. I really loved this course.

By Ryan P

Dec 12, 2018

It's a solid addition to get the specialization certificate. I may give it 4.5+ stars, but the course resources are exceptional - its like they wrote their own textbook almost.

By Michelle H

Feb 22, 2018

Very informative and gives a clear and complete understanding of how to identify and process client requirements for the whole team. Easy to understand, even for a beginner.

By Shyamala P

Mar 22, 2017

I enjoyed this course. Loved to learn from peers how same thing can be done in different ways, with different approaches. Excellently designed course.Thank you-

BR

Shyamala

By Sunny L

Dec 5, 2016

What makes this Specialization of such high quality is the pacing; each separate course is thorough for its own sake, but the courses build the knowledge base excellently.

By Maria T

Sep 6, 2020

I love the instructors. Bradly and Megan are great professionally dressed and their accent and tone is outstanding. I have never seen such a great professionally classic.

By Lindsay R

Jan 27, 2019

Very thorough review of the considerations and techniques available for ensuring quality requirements and client engagement. A little nitpicky on the semantics at times.

By Alaa M S

Nov 12, 2017

This course was very nice, informative and joyful. Instructors are very good and knowledgeable. It provides major principles for clients needs and software requirements.

By Sholpan I

Jan 3, 2021

This and previous courses tremendously helped me in my work. I made several extremely helpful changes in our project which improved the project progress considerably.

By Nicole K

Sep 13, 2020

I enjoyed the level of detail and interactive assignments in this course as it helped me to better understand and put into action the information they were teaching.

By Natalia P

Aug 20, 2017

Excellent material. Straight to the point. I would add more activities, though, since it is a module that focuses on the work of eliciting, and writing requirements.