Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Client Needs and Software Requirements by University of Alberta

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

VB
Jul 5, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

RK
Jan 30, 2018

It is very good knowledge. But my English poor for that, was, sometimes. So was hard to understand and catch information. As a result 90% for grade. It is ok. But it is ok.\n\nViam supervadet vadens

76 - 100 of 528 Reviews for Client Needs and Software Requirements

By Nicole K

Sep 13, 2020

I enjoyed the level of detail and interactive assignments in this course as it helped me to better understand and put into action the information they were teaching.

By Natalia P

Aug 20, 2017

Excellent material. Straight to the point. I would add more activities, though, since it is a module that focuses on the work of eliciting, and writing requirements.

By Alexey P

Nov 5, 2016

It is the User Stories that seems so simple and easy for the first look and so practice-valued and attention consuming in practice. Great to study how to do it well!

By Lilian A

Sep 24, 2019

I really enjoyed learning. The videos are well designed and easy to follow given the duration & pause for Quiz. The Assignments were also well structured and useful

By Anastasiia M

Nov 25, 2021

Really useful and good course to pass! Everything is explained clearly. Recommended for beginners who want to start their Product Manager/Business Analyst carrier.

By Olga S

Oct 4, 2018

Thanks for the course! I've got a clear vision of the requirements management process. Great structured course. I love the part about ambiguity, it's super useful.

By Ifeanyi u

Sep 21, 2019

Honestly, this course made me way more involved with the program. i guess its due to the graded assignments, University of Alberta! please keep up the good work.

By Oana-Aurora M

Nov 5, 2018

I loved this course! Was so informative and motivating. Hope I put all the accumulated knowledge from the course into practice very soon in my job! :) Thank you

By Alexander

Feb 14, 2016

Excelente curso, presenta a detalle técnicas ágiles para elicitar requerimientos desde las necesidades de los clientes desde el punto de vista ágil.

Sigan así !

By Luis A G E

May 8, 2019

Este es un curso fabuloso. Las explicaciones teóricas son de alta calidad y siempre vienen acompañadas de ejemplos bien relacionados con casos de la vida real

By huangli

Dec 24, 2015

Thanks spm team,

I learned a lot about requirement and the methodology we could apply on the real project, it opens a new door for me, and it helps in my work.

By Maria V G S

Feb 5, 2021

Really Good Course and explanations. All the task and exercises are very good too. I have learned here a good practices to implement in my futures projects!

By Shane D

Jan 18, 2018

Very good course. Really useful for understanding how to elicit clients and produce software requirements. Highly recommend for all Product Owners/Managers

By Giacomo C

Aug 24, 2020

I liked the course very much. I learned several things in a concrete way. The examples are very useful and the idea of having a scenario is very useful.

By Alberto C

Jun 21, 2018

Nice course, well explained and organized. Assignment are doable and peer-assignments are helpful towards good understanding of the concepts. Great work!

By Hugo A C G d S A

Jan 1, 2017

Very good content and good exercises. However, I would like to have even more practical exercises related to eliciting requirements, quality requirements

By Eshan B

Jun 15, 2020

Just so many things to learn. I am taking away full bag of precious information from this course. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful course.

By Emilio F

Feb 12, 2016

Very good. I find a very good idea to include the topics about reducing the ambiguity, because it's one of the biggest problems in the real world.

By Madhusudhan R K

Jan 9, 2018

Very useful module with respect to user stories, requirements and Client needs. This is helping me in real time as I am into product management.

By Fabian F

Dec 13, 2017

It was a good and, in my opinion, comprehensive course on working with and manage Client Needs and Software Requirements. I would recommend it!

By Aliaksandr L

Thanks a lot for such insightful & structured course! I've got relevant & crucial knowledge of processes to do with requirements. Best wishes!

By Sumit G

Feb 13, 2017

Like fine wine, the course is getting better as I dive deep into the specialization. Go ahead and take this course to get your basics cleared!

By Mariam G

Jan 16, 2018

It's great. They explain everything and give you tools for your clients. The exercises are really good and realistic. I Totally recommend it.

By Hussein H

Mar 7, 2016

Good introduction to Requirements Gathering in general but more specifically agile techniques (e.g.: User Stories, Use Cases, Story Boards)

By Mylene M G A

Mar 4, 2019

Really good course about Software Requirements, I would strongly recommend taking the specialisation, It can provide valuable information