Back to Data Management for Clinical Research

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Management for Clinical Research by Vanderbilt University

This course presents critical concepts and practical methods to support planning, collection, storage, and dissemination of data in clinical research. Understanding and implementing solid data management principles is critical for any scientific domain. Regardless of your current (or anticipated) role in the research enterprise, a strong working knowledge and skill set in data management principles and practice will increase your productivity and improve your science. Our goal is to use these modules to help you learn and practice this skill set. This course assumes very little current knowledge of technology other than how to operate a web browser. We will focus on practical lessons, short quizzes, and hands-on exercises as we explore together best practices for data management....

AK

This course is very carefully designed to give a moderate idea how the eCRFs are made in RedCap database system.It gives you a fair background of clinical research processes and database designing.

RD
Dec 6, 2020

Instructors were very good. I actually enjoyed my learning. I really appreciate the efforts in building this course. Looking forward for more such relevant courses from Vanderbilt University.

151 - 175 of 345 Reviews for Data Management for Clinical Research

By Dr. M S K

May 24, 2018

Great tutors and great learning material, hands on experience on "Redcap" is an asset!

By Mohammed A H A

Nov 4, 2016

It was very nice course,thank you for the course instructors,and thank you coursera !

By Adilakshmi G

May 22, 2021

Thank you for Providing this best platform to build the career and best course ever.

By Madhura b

Apr 5, 2021

Its a very insight learning, learn and enjoy while doing assignment. Happy learning.

By Anu J

Jul 23, 2020

A good course for the freshers who are new to clinical research and data management.

By Dr. V V I

Oct 7, 2020

Excellent course ,nice to learn. Thanks to all teachers. Special thanks to Paul Sir

By Pallavi K

Sep 17, 2020

It's a very nice course that is worth attending for the clinical research students.

By MOTUPALLI S H

Aug 10, 2021

such an excellent explanation and pratical project knowledge is very benificiary

By Jennifer C

Jul 28, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish it but

By Dagwak M C

Jul 7, 2021

I recommend it to everyone developing his career on research. i learned alot!

By Ikechukwu S O

Jun 7, 2020

I had an exceptional time. Classes were really insightful and very practical.

By MERCEDES V

Dec 17, 2018

Recommended for all those who want to dedicate themselves to data management

By ABINASH P

Sep 13, 2017

Excellent. Very useful. The resource persons teach in the best possible way.

By Valarmathi K

Jun 19, 2021

Course was good and helped me to learn about how to collect and design data

By Maria C O M

Jul 2, 2018

I love it. Practice section was my favourite one. Really useful for future.

By mxolisi

Aug 20, 2021

This is the Best course for Data Manager and every one who work with data.

By BODA K S

superb explanation by professors there is so much to learn in this course

By Heinrich C

Feb 21, 2018

Great course, it helped me a lot with the work that i am currently doing.

By Kamburapola J

Oct 8, 2020

I enjoyed the course and learnt a lot of new things. Lectures were good.

By Robin S

Jun 18, 2020

This was a great class to learn about clinical research data management.

By Debora Z

May 23, 2020

Very interesting course with hands-on exercise! I really appreciated it!

By Aparna S

Nov 11, 2018

This course is very useful for those who are interested in learning CDM.

By James M

Apr 10, 2018

Very well presented, and a great overview of data management. Thank you!

By Thiago D M

Feb 17, 2017

Very good! Very interesting how to design a eCRF for a clinical trial

By Dagmara