Back to Data Management for Clinical Research

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Management for Clinical Research by Vanderbilt University

This course presents critical concepts and practical methods to support planning, collection, storage, and dissemination of data in clinical research. Understanding and implementing solid data management principles is critical for any scientific domain. Regardless of your current (or anticipated) role in the research enterprise, a strong working knowledge and skill set in data management principles and practice will increase your productivity and improve your science. Our goal is to use these modules to help you learn and practice this skill set. This course assumes very little current knowledge of technology other than how to operate a web browser. We will focus on practical lessons, short quizzes, and hands-on exercises as we explore together best practices for data management....

EJ
Nov 12, 2019

Very excellent course with fun project assignments. I learned quite alot even though I already have a good amount of knowledge on data management! The professors are also engaging and professional.

AK

This course is very carefully designed to give a moderate idea how the eCRFs are made in RedCap database system.It gives you a fair background of clinical research processes and database designing.

126 - 150 of 301 Reviews for Data Management for Clinical Research

By Ruslana L

Jul 25, 2019

Thanks for all! Please add as more practice in next courses as you can! You are brilliant team!

By Elisa C

Oct 17, 2017

Very interesting course with the possibility to have practical training.

Perfect for beginners.

By Carlos B

Jul 22, 2016

Very useful tools to figure it out the rational thinking before initiates a research project

By Pavol C

Sep 10, 2017

Really nice course to introduce the main topics of data management in clinical research.

By Dr. M S K

May 24, 2018

Great tutors and great learning material, hands on experience on "Redcap" is an asset!

By Mohammed A H A

Nov 4, 2016

It was very nice course,thank you for the course instructors,and thank you coursera !

By Anu J

Jul 23, 2020

A good course for the freshers who are new to clinical research and data management.

By Dr. V V I

Oct 7, 2020

Excellent course ,nice to learn. Thanks to all teachers. Special thanks to Paul Sir

By Pallavi K

Sep 17, 2020

It's a very nice course that is worth attending for the clinical research students.

By Jennifer C

Jul 28, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish it but

By Ikechukwu S O

Jun 7, 2020

I had an exceptional time. Classes were really insightful and very practical.

By MERCEDES V

Dec 17, 2018

Recommended for all those who want to dedicate themselves to data management

By ABINASH P

Sep 13, 2017

Excellent. Very useful. The resource persons teach in the best possible way.

By Maria C O M

Jul 2, 2018

I love it. Practice section was my favourite one. Really useful for future.

By BODA K S

superb explanation by professors there is so much to learn in this course

By Heinrich C

Feb 21, 2018

Great course, it helped me a lot with the work that i am currently doing.

By Kamburapola J

Oct 8, 2020

I enjoyed the course and learnt a lot of new things. Lectures were good.

By Robin S

Jun 18, 2020

This was a great class to learn about clinical research data management.

By Debora Z

May 23, 2020

Very interesting course with hands-on exercise! I really appreciated it!

By Aparna S

Nov 11, 2018

This course is very useful for those who are interested in learning CDM.

By James M

Apr 10, 2018

Very well presented, and a great overview of data management. Thank you!

By Thiago D M

Feb 17, 2017

Very good! Very interesting how to design a eCRF for a clinical trial

By Dagmara

Jan 6, 2017

well constructed! I am so glad I took my time in the course :) Thanks

By Mauricio P

Nov 27, 2016

Practical and flexible powerful tool for building a research database

By Edward M C

Dec 9, 2017

One of the most practical and interactive online course I have done!