Back to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) by LearnQuest

Welcome to Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101). Over the next few weeks, we will discuss the basics of Cloud computing: what it is, what it supports, and how it is delivered. We will delve into storage services, Cloud economics, levels of managed infrastructure, and Azure services. We will also explore different deployment models of Cloud computing, as well as several hosting scenarios. Last but not least, we will compare some of the cloud platforms and discuss the future of cloud computing....

AS

Great learning with course.But there sholud me more practical lesson to learn the real hands on.Real worlds exmaples should be given for each topics such as pokemon go is deployed on kubernetes.

FF
May 2, 2020

it's informative and gives you basic understanding of cloud computing and different technologies involves with it. Thank you!\n\nIt would great if the course slides are available for download.

51 - 75 of 1,166 Reviews for Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)

By Sandalu A

Jun 20, 2020

I gave 5 stars since this course provide what the main topic stated "Cloud Computing Basics'.Don't take this course unless you have zero knowledge on cloud computing.Mind you that this is a basic introductory course.

By Mohammad S

I thought it will teach us how to use cloud computing techniques. This is provide us some hands on into this. But the understanding for cloud computing increased after this course.

By Ankit G

Jun 18, 2020

Explained the concepts associated with Cloud computing in layman's language. Highly recommended for someone who is rally going to begin with cloud computing.Taught from scratch.

By Brennan

Jun 7, 2020

Comprehensive introduction to the main concepts of Cloud Computing, padded with additional information on upcoming trends and technologies that play a role in Cloud Computing.

By Satyajit S

Apr 25, 2020

An amazing experience and was very informative in regards to clearing the basics for me. I want to thank our teacher and mentor for the course. I loved this course very much.

By Erin M

Jun 1, 2020

This course taught me many of the basics of Cloud Computing. I really feel like I got a lot out of this course and will be able to apply it to my future learning and career.

By Varsha V

Nov 9, 2020

It really gives you all basic understanding requires for Cloud Computing. Take this course before jumping to any specific cloud Technologies to have a better understanding.

By SHUBHAM C

Sep 29, 2020

Yeah, I enjoyed this course. Everything was introduced and explained in good manner. The references given were really outstanding and added valuable part in my knowledge.

By pavan k p

Aug 10, 2020

i am layman of cloud computing. but, after taking this course i have gained good knowledge on it. Instructor was explained neatly and clearly. I am happy with the course.

By Alibek S

Thank you so much! It was very interesting to know more about today's technologies and cloud services of big companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon and SalesForce.

By Eduard B d D

Jul 9, 2020

This course helps you to learn the fundamental notions of Cloud computing. It is really useful whether you are an IT professional or want to learn about Cloud computing.

By Sehresh M

Apr 22, 2020

Very Helpful course with a good overview of different cloud computing concepts. if anyone want to know about cloud computing basics I will recommend to join this course.

By Ravi B

Oct 14, 2020

It was a nice course on Cloud Computing to know the basics of computing. Also trainer has a wide range of knowledge about all the topics provided in the entire course.

By ANIKET S B

Jul 29, 2020

I enjoyed this course and learned new skill. This course cleared my doubt about cloud computing. The tutor is having great knowledge of cloud computing.Thank you.

By Anik S

It helped me to acquire knowledge about cloud computing. Now this area is pretty clear to me. Now I want to dig deep down and learn more about this topic. Thanks.

By Deepak M

Sep 21, 2020

This course gives some good knoweldge on cloud computing and all the terminologies used in it. And also it talk on lastest technological trend in digital world.

By Aryan K

I'm very delighted to write about this course. I pay my gratitude to coursera for providing such a amazing course which enhance my cloud knowledge. Thanks a lot.

By R.Prashanth K

Apr 8, 2020

cloud computing course helped to know about AWS,ASURE ,IOT and many things.

I have learned new topics and usage of cloud computing. I am thankfull to course era.

By Rupa F

May 9, 2020

This course covered all fundamental concepts one needs to know about cloud computing and created interest in learning cloud computing in detail. Thanks a Lot!

By DeFarron K H

Apr 9, 2020

This course was just what I needed to further my understanding regarding the Cloud. I highly recommend it for any beginners who want to learn about the cloud.

By Sai D B

Jul 9, 2020

It's really appreciated that you are providing us a platform to learn lots of things that we are really interested in. Thank you for such amazing platform.

By Ton D A

It is good and simple enough to know the basics and definitions of cloud, cloud providers, different types of clouds architectures for starters like me

By Madhavan G

Great way to start learning about cloud computting. This course is having nice information, assesment and quiz after finishing each topics. Thank You.

By Кравченя И В

Apr 26, 2020

It is a great and consistent course.I would like to gratitude the author , the speaker of the course and Coursera for publishing this useful material.

By Erwin V

Sep 24, 2020

The training structure is great and every bit of information is concise and clear. This course is highly recommended for those involved in the topic.