Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Managing the Company of the Future, University of London

About this Course

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

By KK

May 29, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

By KC

Oct 03, 2016

I learned so much, about the right way to present a case analysis! Very meticulous and the community really care about what you put in your answers. This course deserves to be taken seriously!

167 Reviews

By Samia Javed

Apr 19, 2019

Excellent course for people who are in leadership position or taking care of Org Design initiatives to broaden though process and consider changing trends and latest dimensions.

By Jacinto Mario Muchine

Apr 07, 2019

very good course. strongly recomend it.

By Facundo Juan Mangieri

Apr 06, 2019

Superb!! Very interesting. It helped opening my mind and seeing new alternative ways of management.

By Rafael Abreu Tomazini

Mar 31, 2019

Very good and still very modern.

By Mohammad Amir Maddah

Mar 31, 2019

it is one of a kind!

By Oluwaseun Peters

Mar 29, 2019

This course is enlightening and well laid out. It is highly recommended for managers, entrepreneurs and those seeking to gain an in depth understanding of the future world of work.

By Grinenko Evgeny

Mar 09, 2019

The course is not bad. It helped to sort out the existed pieces of knowledge putting them to right places. However, as all other books and courses about Management, it does not really give you any practical skills which would help you to manage a team of subordinates. What is more, it sometimes seemed boring to me, so I used to found myself distracted, so I had to re-start the videos again and again... It was my first course at Coursera which I hardly completed, as I thought of giving up several times.

By Cesar reyes

Feb 22, 2019

Good approach to the new trend in administration.

By Maher Ali Maher Farghly

Feb 15, 2019

it is amazing course provide a great knowledge for managment

By Mohammed AlRabai

Feb 10, 2019

Very Useful and Interesting course!