Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK

May 29, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

KC

Oct 03, 2016

I learned so much, about the right way to present a case analysis! Very meticulous and the community really care about what you put in your answers. This course deserves to be taken seriously!

1 - 25 of 183 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By YASEEN S Z

Sep 02, 2016

The course is a wonderful

But the idea of a peer and the final assignment a very bad

You need to wait ... for several days and a waste of your time in order to be assessed by other people

These people may be incompetent and give you a zero for no reason

And lost your effort and your time

By Deepak K D

o

d

By Nicholas R

Jan 27, 2019

Really enjoyed this course, I have provided a more detailed review, as well as for other coursera courses on my blog as linked below:

By Ksenia E

Jan 29, 2019

Clearly structured material with plenty of examples, good concept, great performance. I've revised plenty of management courses before taking decision on which one to follow, and I strongly recommend this one to anyone who needs some theory in addition to daily practice.

Thanks!

By Constanta L

Nov 21, 2018

Great course with great details. Loved the way professor Birkenshaw managed to explain the concepts.

By Ahmed G

Nov 11, 2018

Rich, Thoughtful, and Easy!

By Sheryl S

Jan 07, 2019

The course was the refresher that I needed to revisit the true meaning behind managing a company. Thank you for reinforcing my organic knowledge on people and process handling in line with the drivers of change in the business world.

By Massimo G

Jan 21, 2019

Useful course to understand current trend on organisation and which which levers are impacted.

By Abdullah E A

Jan 10, 2019

Prof. Julian Birkinshaw will provide you with aggressive and original ideas about management

By MARCOS P B

Jan 10, 2019

Professor Birkinshaw is simply extraordinary and the course is outstanding

By Mohammed A

Feb 10, 2019

Very Useful and Interesting course!

By Maher A M F

Feb 15, 2019

it is amazing course provide a great knowledge for managment

By Oleg S

Nov 16, 2018

Very interesting and useful course about different aspects of modern management and about tendencies of its change. I can recommend it. Thank you.

By Lilian M

Sep 04, 2018

Just excellent!

By Teodora V

Aug 27, 2018

Great course!

By Mba V

Oct 15, 2018

This is the best course I've had in 2018. I really appreciate the Professor and the institution. Thank you

By Mark G S

Sep 13, 2018

Very good content that I can apply to my current position as well as potential future positions

By Selver B

Sep 23, 2018

The prof is nice and explains good. The quizzes are not that difficult.

By Ramakrishnan

Sep 11, 2018

Very good course and I highly recommend it. It was much better than I had expected and the instructor had picked really good real world cases (companies that followed unique processes) to illustrate pros & cons of every approach. Most importantly, the instructor was very careful not to be very prescriptive in nature.

By Ninad M K

Sep 23, 2018

Dr. Julian Birkinshaw is amAAzing!

By harini n p

Oct 27, 2018

Doing this course gave me a great experience. I learnt something interesting and got the opportunity to view the regularly learnt topics in an unique way. Great video lectures. Looking forward towards earning my certificate. Thank you!

By Ahmed M

Oct 29, 2018

It was amazing to be here and to get massive knowledge to reinvent management.

Thank you Prof. Julian

By Dervla K

Aug 31, 2018

One of the best courses I’ve done in a long time!

By Kattia C

Oct 03, 2016

By Luis A Z

Jan 25, 2017

The best course on management I have ever taken! Fantastic!