Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK
May 28, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 13, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

226 - 250 of 884 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Shiril S

Jul 11, 2020

A very well written content of the course.

Even though the course is suggested for beginners, there is no harm even if old managers also take these course.

By Новашин Е

Nov 14, 2020

I like this course a lot! After this course I've started to think and understand the processes inside organization in more clear and contemporarily ways.

By Osman T B

Oct 31, 2020

Thank you sir Julian Birkinshaw. This program helps me to improve so much. I hope someday I will come to London Business school for getting more lessons.

By David I A

May 9, 2020

Is one of the best, or probably the best course I'd ever take. Thanks a lot to the proffesor Birkinshaw and I hope to keep learning from his experience.

By Manuel S

May 8, 2020

Love the course, give me ability to understand management models, how it is an strategic decisions in regard with the competition, strategic leadership.

By Petra M

May 14, 2020

Very good and interesting course about management. J. Birkinshaw can explain things in a great way, so everyone can understand what he's talking about.

By Sabari G V

Mar 22, 2018

Had the privilege to learn and understand the complexities of future companies and gained insights on modern management techniques. Highly recommended.

By Gabriel B

Aug 11, 2020

Professor Birkinshaw is an amazing teacher, this course is a must have to anyone who wishes to be on the front lines of management in the next decades

By Michael S

May 14, 2020

A very insightful course focused on the future of management. The course instructor offers valuable experience and insights. A truly great experience!

By Paula

Oct 16, 2020

Great content and amusing Teacher! Highly recomendable for all professionals who desire to improve work & life of smart creatives on this Planet ;- )

By Pattanapong P

May 4, 2020

Thank you Mr. Julian for the great and amazing course I learner. This helps me in adapting my own company as the new generation and technology go by.

By Bobby A

May 3, 2020

good explanation, it's very up to date with the condition. The way to explain isn't bored and the example is so accurate. This is a very good course.

By Maryanne B

Jul 24, 2020

Excellent course. Really helped confirm my philosophy on management and also help explain the terrible management decisions being made around me...

By Reto W

Aug 28, 2020

I like that both the traditional and modern management theories are explained and compared incl. practical examples. Well done and very insightful.

By PRAJWAL P D

Jun 15, 2020

Please please provide certificate. It is not right that you are taking money for certification after the completion of course. Help a poor student.

By Joshua I

Jun 3, 2020

The truth is we need a change in our traditional management style, and the Instructor does a great job of positioning anyone ready for such change.

By Hassan R

May 5, 2020

excellent material. presented in a very practical manner and the fact that we can reset the deadlines is great. overall a good learning experience.

By Lyubomir H

Aug 4, 2016

The course is very practically-oriented and the quizzes are actually designed so that the learner can make a strong emphasis on the weekly content.

By Thant Z H

Nov 20, 2020

I really enjoy it. Learn a lot from the course which I never heard of some. Now I am so happy for utilizing my learning experiences to real world.

By Saikat C

Jun 4, 2020

It was an excellent course work and brilliantly taught by Prof. Julian Birkinshaw. Wish to undertake more of his management courses in the future.

By Pablo T

May 8, 2020

Excellent course! prof. Birkinshaw provides clear explanations and effective examples of current organizations and their management methodologies.

By Anmol B

Mar 26, 2020

The course was really amazing and worth the time and efforts. I have learnt a lot from Mr Julian Birkinshaw. Thank you so much for this course. :)

By Oleg S

Nov 16, 2018

Very interesting and useful course about different aspects of modern management and about tendencies of its change. I can recommend it. Thank you.

By Mukesh K

Sep 6, 2020

Managing the company of the future was very helpful course which gives us good idea for how to be prepared for future in organisation. Thank you!

By Md M R

May 7, 2020

Thank you Mr. Julian B. I really enjoyed you course and learned many new thoughts.

Thank you so much for putting all the efforts into this matter.