Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK
May 28, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 13, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

251 - 275 of 912 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Joshua I

Jun 3, 2020

The truth is we need a change in our traditional management style, and the Instructor does a great job of positioning anyone ready for such change.

By Hassan R

May 5, 2020

excellent material. presented in a very practical manner and the fact that we can reset the deadlines is great. overall a good learning experience.

By Lyubomir H

Aug 4, 2016

The course is very practically-oriented and the quizzes are actually designed so that the learner can make a strong emphasis on the weekly content.

By Thant Z H

Nov 20, 2020

I really enjoy it. Learn a lot from the course which I never heard of some. Now I am so happy for utilizing my learning experiences to real world.

By Saikat C

Jun 4, 2020

It was an excellent course work and brilliantly taught by Prof. Julian Birkinshaw. Wish to undertake more of his management courses in the future.

By Pablo T

May 8, 2020

Excellent course! prof. Birkinshaw provides clear explanations and effective examples of current organizations and their management methodologies.

By Anmol B

Mar 26, 2020

The course was really amazing and worth the time and efforts. I have learnt a lot from Mr Julian Birkinshaw. Thank you so much for this course. :)

By Oleg S

Nov 16, 2018

Very interesting and useful course about different aspects of modern management and about tendencies of its change. I can recommend it. Thank you.

By Mukesh K

Sep 6, 2020

Managing the company of the future was very helpful course which gives us good idea for how to be prepared for future in organisation. Thank you!

By Md M R

May 7, 2020

Thank you Mr. Julian B. I really enjoyed you course and learned many new thoughts.

Thank you so much for putting all the efforts into this matter.

By Matthias T

Apr 21, 2020

Best lecturer ever, well-structured courses covering the most relevant topics in the field of management and leadership. I can only recommend it.

By A G

Apr 21, 2017

Really helpful course covering lots of valuable topics. Julian was very good in getting his points across - very focused, direct, and efficient.

By Samuel K

Great course. It introduced me the alternative management models and so I will not be stuck in the past with the traditional management models.

By Akram T B

Apr 26, 2020

I love this course, it teaches you a lot about the tradional and new ways of management and gives you an insight of what the future might hold.

By Pedro H d A S N

Nov 1, 2019

Very good course! It was an honor and a great opportunity to learn from Prof. Julian Birkinshaw, one of the most brilliant minds of management.

By Vlada K

Nov 6, 2020

The idea of ​​this course is great! The lecturer is probably even better than the idea. I really recommend this course. Big, huge thank you!!!

By Maria I H

Aug 1, 2020

Excellent course. Good structure and excellent delivery by the professor Birkinshaw, clear and engaging. Completely worth the time investment.

By Luke A

Jun 12, 2017

This is a great concept overview course. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a refresher or survey of current management theory thinking.

By Cristina P P

Sep 26, 2020

Fantastic course, amazing teaching by such a amazing academic!! Thank you Professor Julian Birkinshaw!! Thank you Coursera!!! What a journey!

By Piyas H

May 7, 2020

This is a very interesting course. i have to learn management theory, strategic management, leadership, and how to manage your organization.

By Oluwatobi D

Apr 24, 2020

This was such an excellent learning experience. Julian really broke down the principles of management with aplomb. I enjoyed every bit of it.

By Pratik M

Apr 21, 2020

Amazing experience to learn and grow up with this course. My managing skills improved more. Thanks Coursera to provide such a great platform.

By Burak P

Jan 20, 2017

One of the best online course I've ever attended. I have learnt many useful information which gives me clear vision of the future management.

By Saurabh M

Filled with knowledge, learning and it was fun to know so many companies which we are not aware of in general and their styles and patterns.

By Hamza E G

Feb 12, 2020

Highly recommended course for everyone. there's a lot of information in it, briefly presented with a professional way and attractive process