Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK

May 29, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

KC

Oct 03, 2016

I learned so much, about the right way to present a case analysis! Very meticulous and the community really care about what you put in your answers. This course deserves to be taken seriously!

101 - 125 of 197 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Ramanujam M N

Nov 03, 2017

A course where Prof. Birkinshaw explains you the changing world and the need of not just shift, but critical realignments/transformation with very apt case studies and videos. A mandatory one for those in HR & Leadership and biz leaders to build .

By Mansi J

Jan 28, 2018

Really one of a kind course! It gave me new insights and perspective towards management.

By Lilian M

Sep 04, 2018

Just excellent!

By Ramakrishnan

Sep 11, 2018

Very good course and I highly recommend it. It was much better than I had expected and the instructor had picked really good real world cases (companies that followed unique processes) to illustrate pros & cons of every approach. Most importantly, the instructor was very careful not to be very prescriptive in nature.

By Mba V

Oct 15, 2018

This is the best course I've had in 2018. I really appreciate the Professor and the institution. Thank you

By Teodora V

Aug 27, 2018

Great course!

By Dervla K

Aug 31, 2018

One of the best courses I’ve done in a long time!

By harini n p

Oct 27, 2018

Doing this course gave me a great experience. I learnt something interesting and got the opportunity to view the regularly learnt topics in an unique way. Great video lectures. Looking forward towards earning my certificate. Thank you!

By Ahmed M

Oct 29, 2018

It was amazing to be here and to get massive knowledge to reinvent management.

Thank you Prof. Julian

By Ahmed G

Nov 11, 2018

Rich, Thoughtful, and Easy!

By Oleg S

Nov 16, 2018

Very interesting and useful course about different aspects of modern management and about tendencies of its change. I can recommend it. Thank you.

By Ninad M K

Sep 23, 2018

Dr. Julian Birkinshaw is amAAzing!

By Samia J

Apr 19, 2019

Excellent course for people who are in leadership position or taking care of Org Design initiatives to broaden though process and consider changing trends and latest dimensions.

By Manavika A

Jul 04, 2019

Very informative course. Learnt a lot and well taught.

By Isaac M Á

May 20, 2019

What a great course!

By Giacomo B

May 27, 2019

Great!!

By Simon ( M

May 29, 2019

The course is presented in a very clear and understandable manner. I liked the content and found the coursework interesting. The course has provided me with what I was looking for - how organisations may respond to events that shape them.

By Luiz F L L C

Jul 18, 2019

Great course! Brings us a lot of different point of views and shows that there is not a "right way", but we have to find out what works better. We learn things that we don't see in our dayly activities, but they are there.

By Federico A

Nov 15, 2019

really good and well organized

By Mathijs v D

Nov 21, 2019

A good well balanced course, the build up of the material is clear and there is plenty of attention for the nuances and pro's vs con's of the tools provided.

By Márcio A B P F S A

Nov 24, 2019

Great course from Julian Birkinshaw about management through a modern approach, while not being foolishly away from reality. It is a very honest but at the same time challenging approach to management. I loved it

By Prashant R

Oct 08, 2019

Nice learning

By Kseniya K

Oct 09, 2019

Really good and interesting course, that changed my mind a lot!

By Dilip S

Oct 11, 2019

Excellent education content from LBS

By Marko V

Nov 15, 2019

The course was excellent and very comprehensive, yet thorough and clear. I would very much like to listen to the continuation of this course as well and get into the subject a little deeper. Julian is a great lecturer who understands perfectly and respects what he teaches. The course consists of well-balanced units and is easy to follow. If possible, it would be good to have a little more independent creative work that would be evaluated and mentored.