Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK
May 28, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 13, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

276 - 300 of 877 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Kristina B

May 3, 2020

I have gained many skills, this course helped me to start thinking about my future.

Thank You very much, highly recommending to others!

By Shoumen B

May 3, 2020

It was a awesome journey. Professor makes this course in correct way which helps us to understand the insight scenario of the course.

By Uthman Y

Apr 18, 2020

Managing the company of the future open my mind to how we can further improve our working environment with creativity and innovation.

By Vijaypraveen R

Dec 26, 2016

The course is very effective for all the working professionals who have plans for their own start up in the later stage of their life

By Subir K G

May 15, 2020

The course is great... But Final assignment review needs to be improved. Because some people give low marks without reading answers.

By Arnesa K

A really good course with a clear concept, many easy to understand examples and additional reading material. I highly recommend it!

By Fomushkina M A

Very rich course, a lot of interesting information. Inspirational teacher. I learned a lot of useful and new information. Thanks!

By Paolo P

May 13, 2020

Fantastic course! Professor Birkinshaw is really passionate and explain everything in a clear way!

This course is a fresh air breath

By Jaime N

May 12, 2020

Very good and very useful to learn new views on concepts around management styles. Very pragmatical presentations. Great lecturer!!

By Daniel S

May 5, 2020

Easy to digest with various examples. Inviting us to think and assess our own organisation and how we can do better and differently

By Subrajit M

May 15, 2020

Extremely relevant for managing today's organisations and its nuances. Recommended for team leaders & management position holders.

By Karl B

May 4, 2020

This course helps students view the bigger picture of an organization. This also empowers creativity in addressing issues at work.

By Keerthi T

A brilliant and engaging course. I learnt a lot. Please avoid the peer-review assignment, it is not fair to those who are honest.

By Sergio R

Very interesting and inspiring views of what we can change while managing our companies. Willing to put into practice this ideas!

By Kaaliarasan A R

Apr 25, 2020

This course had been made in an explicit way for the participants understand on the traditional vs alternative management models.

By Ткачев А

Thanks to this useful course, I learned a lot about company management. I am sure the acquired knowledge will help in my career.

By Pradyut S

Sep 20, 2020

A very well-formulated course which helps to understand the transition of the role of the managers in the future organisations.

By Tan T J

Extremely good lectures, quizes and assignments. Course syllabus very much applicable to current management model of companies.

By PARAS M

Great Learning experience. Study Material, Case studies are very helpful. Overall well taught course by Mr. Julian Birkinshaw

By Carolina

Aug 31, 2017

Fantastic explanations and insights from the professor.

Excellent content to develop your own thoughts based on key questions.

By AVINASH S

Oct 10, 2020

Very great content with elaborated way of explaining different management approaches with examples. Overall very good course.

By Tom L W

A great course! Very well designed and highly interesting. I learned a great deal on how to manage the company of the future!

By Blessing

May 13, 2020

Totally love the teaching style and the quiz after each module also helps to guage whether you understood the module. Weldone

By Mukhtar L

May 8, 2020

Very well taught course.

This course has helped me improve my approach to manage and my employees are also reaping the rewards