Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK
May 28, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 13, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

376 - 400 of 911 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Julia M

Nov 2, 2017

Good experience. Lectures are well structured, interesting cases. Easy to listen and study. Many thanks.

By Dhanuka M A

Jun 15, 2020

The professor is very interesting to listen to. Lectures were well organised. Content is highly useful.

By Tamjid A

This is a very well-organized course for online learning. It will help me a lot in my future endeavors.

By BODDU H

May 14, 2020

very interesting, thought-provoking course and structure of the content is well designed and explained

By Michael A Z B

Apr 29, 2020

Great course, it add to my knowledge a lot, also there many things from real business day-day activity.

By Lakhanjeet B

Apr 11, 2020

Very informational and inspiring with good notes "Thanks for creating this course ".

It really helps me.

By oke k o

Jul 13, 2016

This course is really explanatory and building simple concepts from the past till what will have today

By Lu M

Sep 6, 2020

Thank you Professor Julian Birkinshaw and LBS Team for this wonderful course which is well structured.

By PRASANN S

Jul 10, 2020

Very nice experience . Learnt alot about here. Professor is very best. Is teaching style is fantastic.

By Patience O

I would recommend this course to anyone interested in business management. It's an exceptional course.

By Lorena I A R

May 23, 2020

I learned a lot of different new things. Now, I have a new vision of what a manger sholud be and work.

By Leonard B

Aug 30, 2016

Very well structured, good foundation, great contextual environment and easy to understand principles.

By Rochak B

Nov 5, 2019

Great learning and very well detailed out with week wise module - videos , reading material and quiz

By Constanta L

Nov 21, 2018

Great course with great details. Loved the way professor Birkenshaw managed to explain the concepts.

By Ahmed M

Oct 29, 2018

It was amazing to be here and to get massive knowledge to reinvent management.

Thank you Prof. Julian

By 何丹萍

Dec 3, 2020

I've got many insights from this course and many points need to be reviewed. Very useful knowledge.

By JOHANA K P L

Sep 6, 2020

I just loved the course. I learned a lot and I am very happy with the information they provided me.

By Yash P

Jun 17, 2020

Very well designed course, delivered expertly by Julian Birkinshaw in an easy to understand manner.

By Theophilus A A

It is a very good course and one worth learning. The Professor is really good and lectures well. 👍

By Facundo J M

Apr 6, 2019

Superb!! Very interesting. It helped opening my mind and seeing new alternative ways of management.

By Anubhav S B

Apr 17, 2020

This course is really great. It help to improve my understanding power regarding managing company,

By Lenitha B

Apr 17, 2020

Lecturer is brilliant at explaining topics with detail and practical examples. Highly recommended.

By Ariye T o

Jun 3, 2020

This is a great course ! The lectures were really interesting and the lecturer taught explicitly.

By Sarat J

May 12, 2020

Very good course I have learnt a lot. Professor Julian Birkinshaw is too good at what he teaches.

By Amgad H

May 7, 2020

Insightful for anyone wondering about management and the future management model of the companies