Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK

May 29, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 14, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

201 - 225 of 838 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Jörg L

Jun 02, 2020

Loved the concept put together to analise companies as it gives real hands on knowledge to put in practice in the own business & team. Can absolutely recommend it.

By Malika K

Jan 08, 2020

Its a very informative course which helps you to know about the changing business scenarios and how to deal with it. I am glad that I was able to join this course.

By Jane I D

Sep 03, 2020

It's been an awesome course so far but i have completed the course for more than a week now and no one has reviewed my work so that i can purchase the certificate

By Elvira P

It's great experience ever. I have learn much about management there and the professor make me interest to learn more and more. I enjoyed learning in every modul.

By Wilian C P

Apr 17, 2018

You can have a great overview the traditional and trending management models, understand the pros and cons of them and why they are the way they are.

Great course.

By T c k r

Apr 22, 2020

this course will fundamentally change one's perception on management. The course is very thorough and informative and the language is simple. Worth the money!

By Francisco R d S

Nov 30, 2017

Excellent course with very sensible approach and concepts for the changing times we are living in management. The highlight is the professor Julian Birkinshaw.

By Zain H

Jun 07, 2020

I have learnt a lot from this course specially the news ways to motivate employees. Mr Julian Brinkshaw has taught the course in an amazing way. Thank you Sir

By Mathijs v D

Nov 21, 2019

A good well balanced course, the build up of the material is clear and there is plenty of attention for the nuances and pro's vs con's of the tools provided.

By Muhammad S A U

Apr 29, 2020

The professor explained the course really well. No repetitive explanations. Really well designed with systematic order. Lots of real life business examples.

By Abdul N L

Apr 16, 2020

Julian is a Amazing , the course has an incredible layout with good examples.

Julian is extremely thorough and I would strongly advise this for everyone )))

By Jonah M

Dec 24, 2019

Julian B is one of the best instructors whose teaching I thoroughly enjoyed. He speaks very eloquent and delivers the course information with great clarity.

By Robert J C B

Aug 01, 2020

Awesome Course! Learned a lot and already trying to integrate it on my own company. Inspired to be a better manager because of this course. God Bless! :)

By Daniele V

Jul 31, 2020

I enjoyed this course so much! Both the content and the professor were focused on this well-detailed topic. It also has the right length and a great pace.

By Shiril S

Jul 11, 2020

A very well written content of the course.

Even though the course is suggested for beginners, there is no harm even if old managers also take these course.

By David I A

May 09, 2020

Is one of the best, or probably the best course I'd ever take. Thanks a lot to the proffesor Birkinshaw and I hope to keep learning from his experience.

By Manuel S

May 08, 2020

Love the course, give me ability to understand management models, how it is an strategic decisions in regard with the competition, strategic leadership.

By Petra M

May 14, 2020

Very good and interesting course about management. J. Birkinshaw can explain things in a great way, so everyone can understand what he's talking about.

By Sabari G V

Mar 22, 2018

Had the privilege to learn and understand the complexities of future companies and gained insights on modern management techniques. Highly recommended.

By Gabriel B

Aug 12, 2020

Professor Birkinshaw is an amazing teacher, this course is a must have to anyone who wishes to be on the front lines of management in the next decades

By Michael S

May 14, 2020

A very insightful course focused on the future of management. The course instructor offers valuable experience and insights. A truly great experience!

By Paula

Oct 16, 2020

Great content and amusing Teacher! Highly recomendable for all professionals who desire to improve work & life of smart creatives on this Planet ;- )

By Pattanapong P

May 04, 2020

Thank you Mr. Julian for the great and amazing course I learner. This helps me in adapting my own company as the new generation and technology go by.

By Bobby A

May 03, 2020

good explanation, it's very up to date with the condition. The way to explain isn't bored and the example is so accurate. This is a very good course.

By Maryanne B

Jul 25, 2020

Excellent course. Really helped confirm my philosophy on management and also help explain the terrible management decisions being made around me...