Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK
May 28, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 13, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

201 - 225 of 879 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Suresh N

Oct 14, 2020

Precise, interesting and eye-opening. I could especially identify the areas of management that didn't work in my own company and hopefully found new avenues to explore.

By Juan C D R

Feb 25, 2020

A very interesting and practical course on how to become a good manager in the company of today and the future. I highly recommend the course and Professor Birkinshaw.

By Frederico F

Great opportunity to learn what companies expect from us works and what we should expect from our own company if we were to start one. An amazing process of learning!

By Mahesh K

Apr 29, 2020

Great experience. I would like to thanks my college institution (National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal) for providing a great platform under Coursera

By samuel s

Oct 24, 2020

The Managing the Company of the Future course by Julian Brikinshaw was Brilliant. Learnt new insights which would be helpful to implement in our consulting journey.

By André V

Nov 4, 2019

Extremely relevant to any field of business. Explanation on point! Examples given also quite useful and helpful to understand how the theory applies into "real life"

By Rajpal K

Jul 20, 2020

This online course provide me great knowledge about decision making process and managing all the situation on workplace and do the work effectively and efficiently.

By Ananda's

Apr 18, 2020

A good perspective on how the company are trying to get changed is presented such that the management team responsible can get a lot of information about the topic.

By Dikha H

Sep 26, 2020

Julian delivers the idea clearly. This course is greatly structured and so easy to follow through. The assignment and the quizzes are reflecting the course’s idea.

By Jörg L

Jun 2, 2020

Loved the concept put together to analise companies as it gives real hands on knowledge to put in practice in the own business & team. Can absolutely recommend it.

By Malika K

Jan 8, 2020

Its a very informative course which helps you to know about the changing business scenarios and how to deal with it. I am glad that I was able to join this course.

By Jane I D

Sep 3, 2020

It's been an awesome course so far but i have completed the course for more than a week now and no one has reviewed my work so that i can purchase the certificate

By Elvira P

It's great experience ever. I have learn much about management there and the professor make me interest to learn more and more. I enjoyed learning in every modul.

By Wilian C P

Apr 17, 2018

You can have a great overview the traditional and trending management models, understand the pros and cons of them and why they are the way they are.

Great course.

By T c k r

Apr 22, 2020

this course will fundamentally change one's perception on management. The course is very thorough and informative and the language is simple. Worth the money!

By Francisco R d S

Nov 30, 2017

Excellent course with very sensible approach and concepts for the changing times we are living in management. The highlight is the professor Julian Birkinshaw.

By Zain H

Jun 7, 2020

I have learnt a lot from this course specially the news ways to motivate employees. Mr Julian Brinkshaw has taught the course in an amazing way. Thank you Sir

By Mathijs v D

Nov 21, 2019

A good well balanced course, the build up of the material is clear and there is plenty of attention for the nuances and pro's vs con's of the tools provided.

By Muhammad S A U

Apr 29, 2020

The professor explained the course really well. No repetitive explanations. Really well designed with systematic order. Lots of real life business examples.

By Abdul N L

Apr 16, 2020

Julian is a Amazing , the course has an incredible layout with good examples.

Julian is extremely thorough and I would strongly advise this for everyone )))

By Jonah M

Dec 24, 2019

Julian B is one of the best instructors whose teaching I thoroughly enjoyed. He speaks very eloquent and delivers the course information with great clarity.

By Robert J C B

Aug 1, 2020

Awesome Course! Learned a lot and already trying to integrate it on my own company. Inspired to be a better manager because of this course. God Bless! :)

By Daniele V

Jul 31, 2020

I enjoyed this course so much! Both the content and the professor were focused on this well-detailed topic. It also has the right length and a great pace.

By Shiril S

Jul 11, 2020

A very well written content of the course.

Even though the course is suggested for beginners, there is no harm even if old managers also take these course.

By Новашин Е

Nov 14, 2020

I like this course a lot! After this course I've started to think and understand the processes inside organization in more clear and contemporarily ways.