Back to Competitive Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Competitive Strategy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

In this six-module course, you will learn how businesses and organizations behave in situations in which strategic decisions are interdependent, i.e. where my actions affect my competitors' profits and vice versa. Using the basic tools of game theory, we will analyse how businesses choose strategies to attain competitive advantage. This course is also available in Chinese. Please go to our course catalog to access the Chinese version of Competitive Strategy....

JA
Nov 28, 2020

splendid experience! the pacing was fantastic, the delivery flawless. if you're remotely interested in understanding the concept that is game theory, this is the course for you. i have no complaints.

AA
Jan 10, 2016

I have no previous business experience and I really enjoyed this class. It gave me insight into game theory and marketing and product development concepts. Good pace and good explanation of topics.

176 - 200 of 661 Reviews for Competitive Strategy

By Sangbom S

Feb 21, 2020

Thanks to this course, I think economically my society and the world. This strengthen my economic wisdom. Thank you.

By Hemanth K

Feb 9, 2016

This course is extremely well paced and Tobias is great at explaining the competitive landscapes.

Highly recommended.

By Raúl S A R

Dec 18, 2015

El curso me parece excelente, lo único que deben revisar es que algunos de los videos no vienen subtitulados

By Jeff G

Apr 26, 2017

Great course and quizzes. Learned a lot about competitive strategy and economics. Look forward to the next course.

By Jorge O

Mar 30, 2017

A lot of strategy concepts and basis, from Nash to Porter... Nice explanations, easy to follow and actually funny!

By BELTRAN C E F

Jul 27, 2020

Excelente curso aprendi mucho !!!

Excellent course I learned many things that complement my administration career.

By Alice G

Mar 19, 2020

This class is very systematic. It combine the essences of game theory and strategic management. Highly recommend.

By Mircea-Stefan G

Aug 14, 2015

Excellent teacher, great structure, no words are superfluous, material is valuable and very relevant.

Thank you!

By Niklas S

Dec 29, 2019

Taught by an extremely capable instructor, this course offers a solid overview over Game Theory based strategy.

By Daniel C M

Dec 23, 2018

Found the Professor to be very on task and able to convey his message, even in a sometimes abstract wilderness.

By Hema R

Sep 18, 2015

I am doing this course at my own pace but I must say I am enjoying it completely. It is so much fun!

Thank you!

By Rahul K

Aug 26, 2020

The exercise in this courses are very good for mastering all concepts. Every concept is explained very clearly

By Rishiraj S J

Jul 13, 2020

An amazing teacher with real understandable situations and several practice questions for challenging oneself.

By Arin M

May 8, 2016

An amazing and necessary course for anyone who wants to learn about the basics of doing business at any level.

By Bior B B

Mar 16, 2016

This course gives a simple, concise, effective outlook to competitive strategy. I'm glad I decided to take it.

By Felipe A

Aug 17, 2015

It's a pretty well structured course with one exercise after every lecture that helps you to learn properly.

By junior C P

Dec 6, 2020

It is a very interesting course. I expanded my knowledge and I am satisfied with the lessons of the course.

By Ana P

Nov 18, 2016

Un excelente curso que abrió mis esquemas. Muy didáctico y bien explicado. Los foros fueron de mucha ayuda.

By Lorenzo G

Aug 20, 2015

Excellent course... A great introduction to Competitive Strategy, well dictated through theory and examples

By Louis M A W

Feb 4, 2020

Very helpful and comprehensive course about strategic thinking and application in real business situations

By Binta S

Mar 4, 2018

Wonderful course. Recommended for entreprenuers. I would definitely go for Advanced Competitive Strategy.

By Daniel B M

Nov 29, 2015

Very well put together, explaining in a simple and direct manner many concepts that were forgotten to me.

By Juliet R M

Super classes . illustrated with very good examples.very much understandable and usefull. Thank u sir.

By mohammed z s

Oct 3, 2016

This is a amazing course with great content, keeps you on the edge. Ludwig is a master of this ! Cheers

By Niharika n

Apr 16, 2016

Excellent! The teacher was awesome. The best!!!

Can I know his name and the university where he teaches?