Back to Competitive Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Competitive Strategy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

In this six-module course, you will learn how businesses and organizations behave in situations in which strategic decisions are interdependent, i.e. where my actions affect my competitors' profits and vice versa. Using the basic tools of game theory, we will analyse how businesses choose strategies to attain competitive advantage. This course is also available in Chinese. Please go to our course catalog to access the Chinese version of Competitive Strategy....

AA

Jan 11, 2016

I have no previous business experience and I really enjoyed this class. It gave me insight into game theory and marketing and product development concepts. Good pace and good explanation of topics.

OO

Jul 23, 2018

I had a great time with Prof. Tobias Kretschmer. The course was really eye-opening for me and gave me a lot of perspective in the business world. Looking forward to the remaining courses for sure.

226 - 250 of 614 Reviews for Competitive Strategy

By Mickael D

Nov 08, 2015

I really like the lesson.

I enjoy it and will re-take it to brush up my understanding.

By Vitaly Z

Aug 14, 2015

Wonderful exercise for your brain.

That is simple story about math magic in real life.

By Zong, F

Nov 15, 2015

Wonderful course! I've learned a lot. Thank you very much for providing this course.

By Ankur V

Aug 26, 2015

Excellent course to offer deep insights into decision making in real business world.

By Edward C

Aug 02, 2019

great introduction. enhances a lot of value if you had taken a course on it before.

By Faisal K

Aug 27, 2017

Great course to initiate and test your strategy analysis and development knowledge.

By Akim G

Apr 29, 2016

The course is informative. The lecturer uses comprehensible language and examples.

By Oumayma E A

Aug 15, 2020

So many new concepts for me!

Very well explained!

The use of examples is excellent!

By German W Z P

Oct 28, 2015

Excellent Course, It has been useful for my professional development and studies.

By Ken F

Oct 02, 2015

A lot of information, well presented and delivered. I really enjoyed this course.

By Sebastien O

Sep 17, 2015

Very good content, nice videos with interesting speaker. Very interactive course.

By Anneidy D S C

Nov 13, 2018

Excellent training and all content and material is really friendly to understand

By Muhammad S I

Nov 11, 2016

The course has added more value to the knowledge i have of competitive strategy.

By Alejandro F R

Dec 15, 2016

Very clear presentation, good exercises, very good driven and with consistency.

By Hans B

Aug 18, 2016

well structured, engaging, educating with good use of modern communicaton tools

By Jessica M M

Feb 26, 2019

The classes are so dynamic und contains good information. Thank you so much.

By Lynn O

Jan 08, 2019

Solid course with good foundation information regarding competitive strategy.

By Loraine P E O

Aug 19, 2020

Información muy importante para tener en cuenta a la hora de crear empresa.

By Lena-Sophie M

Jul 26, 2018

Easy to comprehend and with a lots of examples also an entertaining course.

By Pedro A R

Feb 19, 2017

Tobias is a nice teacher and he makes game theory looks like piece of cake.

By Anthony

Jun 26, 2020

Excelente, da muchas herramientas para actuar como un verdadero estratega.

By Daniel M C

Mar 03, 2017

great tool to learn and develop Strategic Thinking concepts and behaviors.

By Maxim

Mar 30, 2016

Very interesting approach, even-though some exercise are not clear enough.

By Helmer D M

Nov 15, 2015

Excelent course, I've learned so much. Examples and lessons are very clear

By Md M H S

Jun 09, 2020

best practical course. i suggest if the number of quizes can be decreased