Back to Competitive Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Competitive Strategy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

In this six-module course, you will learn how businesses and organizations behave in situations in which strategic decisions are interdependent, i.e. where my actions affect my competitors' profits and vice versa. Using the basic tools of game theory, we will analyse how businesses choose strategies to attain competitive advantage. This course is also available in Chinese. Please go to our course catalog to access the Chinese version of Competitive Strategy....

JA
Nov 28, 2020

splendid experience! the pacing was fantastic, the delivery flawless. if you're remotely interested in understanding the concept that is game theory, this is the course for you. i have no complaints.

AA
Jan 10, 2016

I have no previous business experience and I really enjoyed this class. It gave me insight into game theory and marketing and product development concepts. Good pace and good explanation of topics.

201 - 225 of 638 Reviews for Competitive Strategy

By Gabriel L

Aug 30, 2018

One of the best courses, Tobias has the intrinsic ability of learning and engaging into the topics.

By Joe F

Feb 3, 2017

Excellent course for those who are engaged in product marketing and management. Highly recommended.

By Wayne F

Sep 9, 2016

This is an excellent course. Very clear lectures with good real world examples. Highly recommended!

By Bruno G

Nov 18, 2015

Is a good course. because have a resumed content with a practical view and usability in real world.

By JC A P

Jul 31, 2020

Very clearly explained! And I can readily understand the examples because they exist in real life!

By Khaled A B

Dec 30, 2016

A great course! I wish that Prof Tobias would author a textbook/book following the same subjects.

By Arturo N R

Jul 28, 2016

Excelent course and content!! I'd like to have the course material to do a further study, though.

By Siting Z

Apr 10, 2016

运用浅显易懂的例子让你很快明白它的basic concepts,然后会及时的出一些quiz让你active participating rather than passive listening

By Harajinder K

Feb 24, 2016

Great presentation style. Only recommendation would be to make the slides available for download.

By Jorge L M M

Sep 3, 2015

Excellent course, very useful content explained in an easy and effective way. Highly recommended!

By Mohammed A Z

Aug 27, 2020

Nice Introduction to Competitive Strategy. It really helps to know the consumer product market

By Pilar B

Sep 12, 2019

I enjoyed the lessons. They are creative and interesting. I recomend this course.

Best regards.

By Bryan C

Aug 2, 2020

It's a really good course that show you how to face real situations on a business enviroment.

By Aditya A

May 2, 2020

The course is made in a best way to make understand about the topic in much simplified manner

By A T K Y

May 2, 2016

Excellent Course with a good learning opportunity with Examples and Quiz at end of each topic

By andres a

Nov 7, 2015

Excelente curso, muy ilustrativo y muy clara toda la información. Gracias por la oportunidad.

By Harshit M

Sep 5, 2020

Amazing course and a very unique teaching methodology. It cleared my basics of Game Theory.

By Kemka W

Oct 24, 2017

Super Course. Very helpful even in personal life. 100% recommended for serious competitor.

By Jorge R

Oct 4, 2016

very good and up to date. This is one of the best courses I ever taken. Thank you so much

By Jolanta K

Sep 10, 2015

An interesting course with a lot of examples. I was really enjoying watching the lectures.

By Nanak K B

May 9, 2020

He has become favourite Professor. He is as objective as he is subjective and articulate.

By Sudeep S

May 1, 2020

I like it a lot. I love how they give real life example, which give better understanding.

By Kaushal B

Aug 16, 2020

The basics of game theory and some strategic frameworks in this course is well explained

By Moises A M M

Aug 17, 2020

Excellent course. 100% Recomendable and very applicable for business today!! Congrats!!

By Yiannis K

Jan 25, 2019

Not easy but super interesting. One of the best courses I have done so far in coursera.