Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

7251 - 7275 of 7,668 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By pankaj k

Jul 30, 2020

This Course is complex and therea are not good image or examples to understad those complex topics. Overall course content is very good and knowlefge that we will after this is worhtfull.

By Erin J

Apr 14, 2020

Videos talk too quickly, nearly impossible to take notes without pausing every few seconds. The material I feel could be better explained through slower description from course teachers.

By Brian C

Jul 13, 2020

The course was difficult to stay with. The instructors may know their jobs but reading off a teleprompter makes it very boring. Could of just read the material and got the same info

By Daniel N

Mar 11, 2018

If you're trying to reference to lessons for the quiz or assignments, tedious as hell.. allow for the search feature to reference all lessons in the course, would make life easier...

By Dylan W

Sep 19, 2021

n​eeds better practice questions and reviews, seems like the graded assesments were much much harder than the practice. did not make me feel confident going into graded assesments

By Zac W

Mar 16, 2021

Great course, but they could definitely simplify some of the networking things, such as subnet masking, IPV6 Compressing and such. It was a challenging course but a lot of fun!

By Khrystyna F

Jun 3, 2020

This course was hectic, a lot of information. I think there was not enough info provided, because the tests were really complicated and I had to study extra topics on wikipedia

By Michael P

Feb 13, 2018

This was all information, all quiz. I wish there was some sort of "lab" like exercise like the previous course. Still lots of great and new information for me to learn though!

By Suman S

Jul 10, 2020

It is a very big course and okay in terms of presentation. Poor in terms of explanation of the context of each concept, but its a beginner course so that is okay I presume.

By Aaron A H

May 12, 2020

The material was quite dense. I think an expanded amount of real world troubleshooting examples, and analogies related to other more widely known systems would be helpful.

By skylyn b

Sep 27, 2020

would be 4 stars, but unclear questions and one buggy graded webapp holds it back. there's nothing particularly remarkable about this course, but it's definitely not bad.

By ligeia l

Feb 16, 2020

the course lacks practical applications. weeks 3 and 4 are rather boring and could have been interspersed with some practical activities to keep students more engaged.

By Guilherme B P

Feb 4, 2020

While the content was very useful, up to date and interesting, the reading performed by the instructor was very distracting at times as it was rather low in quality.

By Pavel K

Sep 14, 2020

You will not pass this course without additional information from YouTube or another courses. Especially IPv6 compression test. They didn't explain rules properly.

By Baris T

Sep 26, 2020

There were great informations that can be taken however the whole course was much theoretical. I wish there were more hands-on labs and troubleshooting scenerios.

By Saon S

Apr 22, 2018

Networking being one of the most complicated parts of IT, this course cover almost every topic. But a little more illustrations and engagement would be better.

By Abdulmateen P

Jul 6, 2020

It was okay. I wish there were more animations and less speaking, as for a beginner It was difficult for me to grasp all the knowledge this course provided.

By Joseph M

Apr 15, 2020

The IPv6 compression quiz is using wrong values as correct answers. if that was the case I would suggest making it multiple choice maybe easier to program.

By Andrew K

Oct 2, 2020

The transcripts had several spelling and punctuation errors. That is my only real issue, as I use the transcripts to help me follow the content easier.

By Rebecca C

Aug 4, 2019

Good overview of networking. A lot of detail. I think this will be difficult to apply in real-world settings unless you are already doing this work.

By Darcy S

Mar 16, 2018

Could use more visual aids, and could go a little more in depth on some concepts. Overall, it was still a good introduction to networking concepts.

By Yifan C

Nov 12, 2019

The course is basic but good. The quizzes are so boring, all about remembering useless numbers and concepts (such as port number of all protocols)

By SAI K R R

Mar 21, 2021

I learn a lot from this course it is really helpful to me to understands the what is Computer Networks and how it plays a key role in Networking.