Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

7526 - 7550 of 7,894 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Mohammed S

Nov 25, 2020

This is not the best networking course, I hate to learn without labs (the OS power user course for example is great course)

By Bethany M

Feb 19, 2018

This was a challenging course. The video lectures lacked detail and passing the course required extensive outside learning.

By Jesus A G

Apr 11, 2021

There was a lot of information and I wish it was broken down somehow with diagrams or pictures just so it's more tangible.

By Kunal M K

May 15, 2020

Sir the course was really good but I think there is some scope of improvement. Like too much theory is being communicated.

By Anthony M B

Apr 20, 2018

I liked Victor, but having to get 100% on the tests was irritating as I would miss one question and would have to redo it.

By Sumaiah A

Apr 28, 2018

I loves the information but I have to say that there are many things that would be of help to ease the learning process.

By Robert J S

Apr 22, 2019

I felt like the teacher did not explain things thoroughly enough in the more complex sections of the networking lessons

By Debra R

Feb 2, 2021

It was rather challenging but I made it to the end. There were times when I wanted to give up, but I kept pressing on.

By Leeyo K

Mar 31, 2020

This is the longest module so far for me... I've enjoyed the lessons but it seems like I didn't absorb it. It's on me.

By Caroline M

Jan 10, 2022

By Luis R

Nov 14, 2020

El curso ha sido muy bueno pero creo que le falta dinamismo y si vuelve un poco aburrido pero en resto esta muy bien.

By Connor D H

Sep 3, 2020

Course was fine but the Quiz for Chapter 5 is broken and it was pure luck I passed. It needs to be greatly improved.

By Nehemiah F

Apr 29, 2020

Assessments contain a few questions that cover topics that were, somewhat, obscure, and not sufficiently emphasized.

By Mykel H

Oct 6, 2020

could put the subnetting etc into layman`s terms for others who are not working towards a degree within networking.

By Hillary A L

Apr 22, 2020

I do not feel that everything is explained well enough to be properly prepared for the quizzes or for comprehension

By Caleb P

Oct 20, 2020

Stupid subnet masking quiz prevented me from finishing. I hope an admin or something can just mark it as complete.

By Dragoș D

Jun 7, 2021

T​here are no mid video questions and the quizes ask a lot of questions that are pretty pointless for day to day.

By John M

Aug 4, 2021

I​t should be a little more detailed with more examples. This is coming from someone with zero experience in IT.

By Michail-Evangelos M

Apr 8, 2020

to such a great course it was really difficult for me to follow the speech of the instructor. great work though

By Wandy P

Mar 26, 2020

The course has a great content but it needs more graphics to help visualize the things that are being describe.

By Mansour A

Oct 21, 2020

A little bit dry material .. needs alot of concentration and a way to make the courses a bit more interactive.

By Parker P

Jun 1, 2020

Week 4 of this course was very difficult and provided a great challenge, but once past it was a great relief.

By Jaynie A M P

Sep 19, 2020

Some of the parts were not explained thoroughly. Have to google some of the topics to better understand it.

By Md. A

May 7, 2020

the graded assignment of week 6 is faulty. otherwise the course was super helpful in knowing about network.

By Aaron C

Dec 30, 2021

IPv6 Compaction test needs to be fixed ASAP. A long term bug like that is unacceptable for a paid service.