Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY

Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

TS

Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

8376 - 8400 of 8,834 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By lex a

Apr 13, 2022

i​ love the course .the videos could use a standard 2 to 3 questions on important topics or information that should be noted like in the earlier videos.

By Andrew K

Oct 2, 2020

The transcripts had several spelling and punctuation errors. That is my only real issue, as I use the transcripts to help me follow the content easier.

By Rebecca C

Aug 4, 2019

Good overview of networking. A lot of detail. I think this will be difficult to apply in real-world settings unless you are already doing this work.

By Darcy S

Mar 16, 2018

Could use more visual aids, and could go a little more in depth on some concepts. Overall, it was still a good introduction to networking concepts.

By Yifan C

Nov 12, 2019

The course is basic but good. The quizzes are so boring, all about remembering useless numbers and concepts (such as port number of all protocols)

By SAI K R R

Mar 21, 2021

I learn a lot from this course it is really helpful to me to understands the what is Computer Networks and how it plays a key role in Networking.

By Stephen C J

Jan 7, 2020

I feel like the course didn't explain things well. I struggled to grasp networking, this course is a disappointment compared to the first course.

By Joshua S V

Jan 6, 2022

Would have liked to have more hands-on exercises or work that applies the things taught in the course. Which in my opinion helps with retention.

By Aleksandra K

Apr 19, 2020

Good structure, but a lot of information could be supported with visuals. It was sometimes difficult to follow just by listening and imagining.

By Gamage G

Oct 8, 2020

Class materials little bit hard to understand. However, I suggest to accessing outside sources will help to finish the course successfully.

By Paul C

Feb 5, 2018

Some of the instructions for the test were a bit confusing. The content for each section was very well put together and delivered clearly.

By Harshin N m

Sep 18, 2020

the content in the course is very intresting and usefull, but i feel evaluation should be bit more tougher so as to make a good learning.

By Duy N N

Apr 30, 2018

The suplemental readings missing for the quiz, The explaination of tutor is quite difficult to understand ( or I am not clever enough)

By Kristian K

Apr 12, 2021

To be honest, this was a really tough course but even though I have finished it, I am still going to dive deeper into all these things

By Connie R

Nov 21, 2021

Qwiklab week 6 was not very user friendly. I was not able to find the check my progress or find the scores at the top of the screen.

By Andrew F

Aug 15, 2020

Could use some mid video questions to keep you on your toes. It is quite a bit of information to hold until the end of the lessons.

By John S

May 28, 2022

it's hard to tell what they consider the most important, and there are not enough short quizzes or activities between the modules.

By Greg F

Mar 20, 2019

the graded plugins are just about undoable with glitches or incorrect simulations or just no direction as to how to complete them.

By Cesar G

Jan 27, 2022

There's spelling errors in some videos and the videos could use MORE animated graphics instead of someone reading a teleprompter.

By Efrain O J

May 26, 2018

I think some more practical exercises would be helpful, since this is a hard subject to grasp. Other than that it's pretty good.

By Alicia Z

Jan 29, 2021

it was very interesting. however some of the lessons could broken down more. also some the tests could have better instructions

By Shounak M

Oct 18, 2019

not all topics are discoverd in data link layer like how to find the checksum by 3 methods and also not solved any numericals.

By The M H

Jun 15, 2021

You break down all these different areas but you dont teach me how to fix problems really. & you mobile type system does work

By Lance T

Sep 16, 2021

The speaking was a bit too fast and the echo when slowing the video down to compensate is distracting but very informational

By Kelvin M

Jun 7, 2021

It was an amazing course, though the site crashed for a while and I had to wait for over a week to be awarded my certificate