Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM

Mar 29, 2020

what an amazing course, so much information and yet so easy to understand, would recommend going over a few of the videos and supplemental reading a few times, take the time needed, it'll be worth it.

DL

Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

8426 - 8450 of 8,812 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Searica H B

Nov 7, 2019

This was a very interesting course. I was able to learn a lot of new things, I had no clue about.

By Kenan H

Oct 14, 2019

I wish there were more little questions and quizes like in the first Module "Fundamentals of IT".

By Daniel J

Mar 18, 2018

The information was ok, but the compression quiz left out important facets needed to complete it.

By DeVaughn W

Apr 5, 2022

Good information, but this course needs a weekly glossary document like some other Google certs.

By Skylar G

Mar 1, 2021

Some of the information wasn't clear and I had to google it to understand what they were saying,

By David A

Aug 6, 2020

Very heavy material and I think it should be further broken down I guess, but a very good course

By Colin B

Mar 30, 2022

Somewhat basic but some interesting points and does give a foundation to more advanced modules.

By Lucas M

Sep 24, 2020

The theory is fine, but could use more practical, real life scenario troubleshooting exercises.

By melissa h

Sep 5, 2020

This course could use a little more video that shows how things are performed not just talking.

By Matthias K

Aug 18, 2020

I have problems with my week 1 assignment saying that the timing is expired. How to get it back

By Andrew D

May 1, 2018

Needed to add more supplemental material to help one understand the key concepts of the course.

By Syed B K

Jun 28, 2021

course would have been more better if actuall implementations were followed with each concepts

By MD A I

Oct 22, 2020

The course can be more interactive and fun. Google should improve their learning courses more.

By Michael O

Mar 14, 2019

Decent course, lots and lots of information throw at you when talking about the 5 layer model

By VV

Feb 27, 2019

Good overview but not enough foundational knowledge to provide a basis for true understanding

By Oluwakemi O

Mar 25, 2021

Quite Technical for people with Non-CS background. With persistence and grit, You will excel

By Anthony R

Aug 26, 2020

Tons of information to process, but glad things were smooth. I love the virtual instructors!

By Caleb

Jan 8, 2021

very dense with some confusing concept and content errors which spurred further confusion.

By Embodied E

Jan 17, 2021

Long and technical. Dense and boring. Unnecessary information for real-world application.

By Maccius M

Apr 20, 2020

Some concepts need better explanations and I'd like more review, especially on the terms.

By Temitayo H

Sep 17, 2021

I would love for the networking aspect to be more hands on rather than just read through

By Alan T

Sep 5, 2018

Many things were over-explained and over complicated in this course than they had to be.

By Prateek

Jun 13, 2020

Text book knowledge, need more in-depth knowledge in terms of layer working principle..

By Daniel H

Nov 22, 2021

it was really confusing at times and the acronyms really threw me off the main subject

By Dawit D

Apr 19, 2019

nice lecture, but there are some technical submission issues with most of final quiz.