Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

1376 - 1400 of 7,670 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Quincy M

Jul 4, 2018

This was a very in-depth course and has taught me a lot. now on the the next courses to complete this certificate program.

By Orsolya S

Aug 17, 2021

This is a very difficult course. This is by no means the absolute starting level. But you can learn a lot, you can do it!

By Val H

Aug 8, 2021

Very thorough and professional course! The instructors were amazing, and the quizzes and exams really force you to learn.

By samuel K

Jun 22, 2021

I have enjoyed every bit of this studies. i enjoy the tutors as much as the course and i am going all the way to the end.

By Michael W

Nov 21, 2020

I struggled thru this group of lessons, don't know how you can improve it. Maybe more videos hashing out of the concepts.

By Frank M

Oct 4, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. It gives you a lot of information on how things work and how they will work in the future.

By Wai K W C

Sep 30, 2020

It is a tightly-packed course with a lot of fundamental knowledge to help you have a better picture to our modern network

By Henil P

Sep 7, 2020

it was very helpful, the videos and instructions were step by step and informative. I enjoyed the extra readings as well.

By Rebeca C

Aug 17, 2020

Definitely a lot of information but it is all fundamental in understanding everything that goes into computer networking.

By Kyle F

May 4, 2020

This is a tough one. Very dense on data and the content is very dry. If you have good study habits you'll make it though!

By Kim S J

Apr 25, 2020

Great course. This is a comprehensive introductory course to computer networking. Very professional and well presented.

By bino j

Oct 24, 2019

good course.gaining knowledge is the only way to survive this world .thanks google and coursera.for 6his wonderful course

By Francisco L

May 12, 2018

Great module. Lots of interesting and great information. Kudos to the teacher. Very knowledgeable on this subject matter.

By Munneke M

Feb 15, 2018

Victor Escobedo is very very good at presenting this information in a way that is interesting and enthusiastic. Good job!

By Francisco M

Feb 27, 2021

This was a lot to go through, but I did take as much notations as possible to go back for refreshers. Very informative.

By ECYT

Jan 27, 2021

Instructors are clear in the explanation and straight to the point. Also makes the learning process fun and interesting.

By 274Aayushi A

Nov 19, 2020

It was a very good, insightful and interesting journey learning about computer networking. Course content was very nice.

By Saul S d J

Oct 6, 2020

Exelente curso, la forma de explicar me parecio bastante bien, un amplio dominio del tema, mis felicitaciones para a el.

By Ms. S S

Jun 23, 2020

get a opportunity to learn basics of computer networks through

The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking.

Thanks Coursera

By Abhilasha v

It was Amazing journey got the opportunities to learn many things about Network, Internet, All the layers and many more.

By Abhishek P B

May 3, 2020

Great course for people who want to know more about computer networks and those who are willing to pursue a career in IT

By Jeylen P

Feb 18, 2020

Despite the fact that I am only a high school junior, I feel confident in what I have learned about computer networking.

By Shankul V

Oct 7, 2019

Very informative and concept clearing course. I think these skills are a must for anyone involved with computers itself.

By Benny T H L

Nov 25, 2021

The course presented relevant updated material so that candidates would be able to hit the ground running. Great Work!

By majid m

Nov 24, 2021

Content wise this course is excellent, Great course and I learned a lot from it, much more than I initially anticipated