Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

AM
Mar 29, 2020

what an amazing course, so much information and yet so easy to understand, would recommend going over a few of the videos and supplemental reading a few times, take the time needed, it'll be worth it.

1426 - 1450 of 7,692 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Kenna J

Nov 29, 2019

It was a hard course to grasp, but I finished it and I gotten more understanding since when I first started. Thank you

By Steve V

Sep 24, 2019

I recommend this course to all who want dig deep into how the bits and bytes of the computer network works! A+ Google.

By Sungwon L

Sep 9, 2019

This is one of the greatest course I've ever took! Carefully chosen and well delivered contents. Thank you very much!!

By S R P

Jun 11, 2018

It's a very technical topic but it has been covered very well. I will be referring to the videos throughout my career.

By Aadinath B

Mar 22, 2018

Great way to expand your knowledge in Computer Networks.

Thank you Google for providing me such a wonderful experience.

By Fernando M

Jul 2, 2021

even though I've been in the IT for a few years now I learned more in-depth details of how everything actually works.

By ttom

Jun 7, 2021

5 stars!! Contained well-round also practical content, come alongside with tests help for study and refresh memorize.

By Chaitanya G

Oct 30, 2020

great learning with google .I have improved lot more skills in troubleshooting .learnt very good stuff in this course

By Tyler D

Oct 26, 2020

A basic but extensive introduction into the world of how and why networks do what they do. Exhausting but worth it!

By Rivaldo L S

Sep 14, 2020

I have learned this thing on my vocational school from the first year until last year. But this course make it simple

By Shraddha R C

Jun 13, 2020

This course is great. This course help me a lot in my career and education also. I learned the practical skills also.

By Matthew C B

Jun 2, 2020

The course was great with a lot of information. I personally wouldn't mind a few more hands on interactive models.

By Anderson G

Jan 4, 2020

Curso bastante técnico, muito conteúdo além do ensinado na faculdade (mais detalhes), sem dúvidas um curso muito bom!

By Craig T

Jul 12, 2019

Great instructors and content! Course layout and presentation aides the student in understanding technical material.

By Killua S

Aug 17, 2018

very excellent course . i joined without any background of how internet works , and now i understand every part of it

By David E F

Jun 30, 2021

Definitely hard work and tough work but enjoyed it and looking forward to the next step in this life-changing course

By Richard E C J

May 13, 2021

I went to technical college for networking 20 years ago. This was a great refresher and update on new technologies.

Mar 13, 2021

Best Course for beginners. If u have Zero knowledge about networking then this course is highly recommended for you.

By Olaide O

Feb 23, 2021

Great lectures and well delivered by the Course Lecturer. Fantastic learning time. Seamless videos Bravo to the team

By Hartawan B M

Feb 17, 2021

I learn a lot about Computer Networking in this course, even though I came from CS major, but its open my knowledge.

By Jolier P

This is such an amazing course provided by Coursera and Google. I'm really glad I found this course. Thank you much!

By Eric D E

Dec 20, 2019

While the material is definitely challenging, the instructors passion for the subject makes learning a lot more fun.

By khadar M A

Jul 10, 2019

The material of the course is straightforward to understand- and I recommends to any one taking this quick session.

By Eric W

May 16, 2019

Awesome course! Very challenging in the start but then it really smooths out into a nice learning groove. Well done!

By Mason S C

Apr 16, 2018

Though I had some struggles with this course, I would like to say that I am thrilled to have completed it!

Thank you!