Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

SK
Feb 18, 2021

This was really time-consuming but it was really worth learning. Although in the end, it seems to be very basic things, they would be essential through whatever you want to accomplish in the IT field.

1501 - 1525 of 7,523 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Maribeth H

Jan 18, 2019

I just wish they took a little more time to actively show you how some of the networking configurations happen.

By Roy M

Aug 26, 2018

Tough material but if you work through it you will definitely have a more thorough understanding of networking.

By Leemond C D

Feb 19, 2018

The layout of information and the presentation is world class. You wouldn't expect anything less from Alphabet.

By Daniel M

Aug 24, 2021

Fue tan fácil como creía pero te ayuda a tener unas bases sólidas sobre cómo funciona el Internet y las redes.

By Carol B R

Jul 22, 2021

Thank you!

Optional Homework assignments would be great. Applied knowledge lasts far longer than memorization.

By Mamadou B

Apr 18, 2021

It was amazing to do this course, I did enjoying it and I hope this will be an asset on my career prospective.

By 18BEC4194 Y K K

Aug 19, 2020

Extremely enjoyed this course especially the instructor made this course slightly easier without making bored.

By Shreyas K

May 4, 2020

Lot of information to take here. Need to be attentative to the videos orelse it's difficult to crack the quiz.

By Panashe M

Nov 24, 2019

I would say it wasn't easy but it was quite interesting diving in into networking in the nits and bytes course

By JOSE L A M

Mar 20, 2019

It was quite good, I learned many interesting things, I will do everything possible to put them into practice.

By Anfernee J D

Feb 11, 2019

Awesome, engaging, and convenient study-time expectations. I'm glad I heard about this before it was too late!

By Fasbeer E

Feb 4, 2019

Helped me learn many interesting things from the basic to many deep knowledge about Networks and the internet.

By Carlos M R R

Jun 12, 2018

Great Level, interesting topics and that information that they provide are very awesome for improve my skills.

By Samrat C

Jul 27, 2021

Many unknown and uncommon stuffs about communication as a whole I leart from this couese thank you all.

By Alcibiades J P

Jul 8, 2021

There is so much info in this module, took me a bit of time resolving the labs, specially the networking one.

By Mary O

Mar 26, 2021

enjoyed he class learned quite a bit, and although confused a few times reviewed material until it was clear

By Gersham R

Feb 9, 2021

I'm amazed at how well Google helps you understand each small part of Computer Networking. Thank you so much.

By Jeffery P

Dec 10, 2020

Great fundamental networking course. This part of the course is the reason I signed up for the certification.

By Jeffrey Z

Nov 12, 2020

Great intro to networking course! I found this to be much more explanatory than the course I took in college.

By Deepak B

Oct 22, 2020

It is a great course to get insights of Networking . The way of teaching of the instructor was also fabulous.

By Floyd M

Oct 10, 2020

Amazing course! This course covered so much but in a very easy to understand way. I really enjoyed taking it!

By CRISTIAN V

Jul 29, 2020

Excelente curso y me exigió mucho para poder lograrlo, ademas aprendí muchas cosas que no tenia conocimiento.

By Ernst J

Jul 16, 2020

Wow i really can see myself in this field. With this knowledge I will be god like to ignorant tech peasants.

By Drew H

Feb 17, 2020

Whew! This one is full contact. Its densely packed and incredibly useful, but definitely bring your A game.

By Julio A

Nov 23, 2019

Can't wait to review this material again. Looking forward to what is next! This course was verify insightful!