Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1601 - 1625 of 7,409 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Ryan H

Feb 21, 2018

this course is HARD! but with that said the content is good stuff and will be very helpful in this field

By Alexie

Jan 30, 2018

it's very interesting to know the basics and advance lesson of networking. This course is very helpful.

By Lesley K

Aug 30, 2021

This course covers a lot about computer Networking. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to learn IT.

By kristina S

Mar 29, 2021

This proved not to be my strong point. But it was good to learn and try to grasp the overall concepts.

By Vamsi S M

Dec 18, 2020

very Awesome course for learning computer language and networking and DNS who internet is working .....

By Charlie M

Dec 6, 2020

Awesome instructor, I highly recommend to anyone interested in improving their knowledge in networking!

By satyajit n

Nov 19, 2020

Superb Course .This helped me a lot to understand th practical aspect that I have learnd in my college.

By DAVE M

Sep 24, 2020

Brushed up on lots of material since I have been in IT for over 20 years. IPv6 bits were nice addition.

By Soumya S

Jul 30, 2020

one of the best networking course. Thank you, Google and sir Victor Escobedo for this wonderful course.

By Nicholas P

Awesome! So proud of this accomplishment and I cannot wait to use my new found skills in the workforce.

By Daniel M

i like how clear and easy to follow each lesson was. I really enjoy the quizzes and labs on this course

By Jeff J

Feb 18, 2020

Very good coverage of network communications essential for someone working as an IT support specialist.

By charith d

Sep 25, 2019

this course is amazing and provided me with lots of knowledge and understanding of Computer networking.

By Michael B

Mar 21, 2019

This course helps make sense of what you know already and definitely teaches things you might not know.

By Michael P

Feb 16, 2019

This was a great refresher for me. In fact, I think I picked up more in this than when I was at school.

By Michael K

Feb 9, 2019

Tough course, covers a lot of information very quickly, but is very informative and easy to comprehend.

By Sahin H C

Jan 5, 2019

this is so much helpful for me.....I think this is the best course to start digging Computer Networking

By Murray T

Apr 1, 2018

I love the way Google and Coursera develop knowledge and skills to encompass networking with computers.

By Adam B

Aug 27, 2021

G​reat course with tons of valuable information made easy to learn and the presentation was spot on :)

By Abnet G S

Jul 6, 2021

I love everything here. i love to learn here because i have many goals love you all thank you so much.

By Aina O G

Jan 25, 2021

It is really superb. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn about the fundamentals of networking

By Minh Q V

Oct 12, 2020

So many basic knowledge I missed when I study at college. Thank all instructors, google, and Coursera.

By LaShon J

Sep 4, 2020

Excellent course. This has really enhanced my understanding of the various protocols and technologies.

By Harish P

Jul 26, 2020

This is really the core of the computing communications,well organized and explained by the Instructor

By Carlos E A B

Jul 22, 2020

Great course, one of the most relvants courses in coursera about Networking and Routing configurations