Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1626 - 1650 of 7,408 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Nisarg P

Jul 10, 2020

Best course on networking.Thanks to GOOGLE for making such informative,in-depth course for beginners!!

By Mauliola W

Jun 19, 2020

Great learning tool! A wonderful resource of information and a great opportunity to learn a new skill.

By Satyam S M

Jun 8, 2020

It was a very much practical oriented course. I liked it that way and learned a lot apart from theory.

By Joel A G

Apr 2, 2020

A really great course that goes over a lot of complicated material in an easy to understand format. :)

By Sandeep B

Jun 30, 2019

This course has very useful for beginner in Computer Networking. I definitly recommand this to others.

By Sanjai S

Jun 20, 2019

A lucid introduction to networking that's got my total attention! Hope to gain a lot from this course.

By Cesar G

Oct 30, 2018

Although challenging, it's a very great course that goes over the bit and bytes of computer networking

By Hugo H T M

Mar 19, 2018

Great explanation about all the contents, simply I love this, I´m glad to invest my money in this way.

By Bruce T

Mar 9, 2018

This course is great. I have learned a lot of useful information about IT from this course. Thank you.

By Oscar A M C

Jun 6, 2021

Una muy grata experiencia, conocimiento actualizado, claro y preciso. Felicitaciones a los creadores.

By mochi b

Jan 20, 2021

this course was very interesting to learn. The most part was learning the IP addresses, domains, etc.

By Ali P

Sep 8, 2020

A exceptionally well rounded course with all the relevant information. Felt great after completing it

By Jainika S

Aug 3, 2020

The course was full of new information. I loved the course and definitely learned a lot of new skills

By Matt P

Jul 6, 2020

Confusing stuff, but with some good note taking and some extra reading its great information to know.

By Nathaniel D

Jun 29, 2020

Tough course but worth it! Would recommend to anyone interested in learning the basics of networking.

By Omkar U D

May 16, 2020

Awesome course. I learnt all the basics of Networking. Hope that will help me with my future courses.

By Raynierd G

May 5, 2020

I´m really satisfied, with the content of this course, It´s well explained and really good sctrutured

By pramod d

Apr 25, 2020

This course learn all networking process ,we learn that how to network work in our daily life system.

By BAIBHAV A

Apr 21, 2020

It was a great experience. The course only strengthened my desire to take Networks as my career goal.

By Josh D

Apr 15, 2020

Instructor was great. Very enthusiastic and course material taught in a very easy to understand way.

By Jia J

Apr 4, 2020

it is awesome to have some basic theories and skills to understand the networking through the course.

By Arlette V T T

Mar 25, 2020

Very well explained course for the beginner like me in the world of technology. Thank you very much .

By Odra I M

Mar 3, 2020

I like the teacher because he knows about the subject and the content of the course is very complete.

By Larry F

Nov 27, 2019

Honestly learned a lot more than I was expecting, the test at the end made things even more exciting.

By Mo I D

Nov 26, 2019

This course was challenging and was more intense, but I got through it and I am ready for the course!