Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

BC
Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

1651 - 1675 of 7,111 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By JOEY L

Jun 1, 2018

This one was hard but pretty worth it and you get a sense of accomplishment once you get it down!!

By DANIELLE L

May 23, 2021

I got a new career after I completed 2 of the courses under this professional certificate course.

By gilbert r

Mar 28, 2021

Great course, I learned a lot from this course which I can apply to my work and my everyday life.

By Kartikay C G

Feb 18, 2021

Really informative course. Super awesome teacher.

Really helped me in building a great foundation.

By Ashan S

Feb 13, 2021

Perfect course to learn about networking concepts and how they work in brief. Highly recommended.

By nagajyothi p

Jan 27, 2021

Applicable to Undergraduate students ..learns interactively very nicelyy designed the assignments

By Ahammad U

Nov 30, 2020

Another great course after first one, I have completed now and I look forward to take 3rd course.

By Elaine F E

Nov 28, 2020

It's not an easy task but you can get there by hard work. Thank you google family and coursera <3

By Mol C

Nov 27, 2020

This class will challenge you but don't give up, it will be boring but exciting at the same time.

By Mohd K H B M

Oct 23, 2020

the explanation is interesting and easy to understand even though I am not from an IT background.

By PATRICK N T

Sep 23, 2020

Very good instructor for this course which I consider the nucleus for an IT support professional.

By Stephen O

Jul 8, 2020

Detailed course. Every step of the way this took me deep into the core of how computer functions.

By Donald S

Jun 18, 2020

I love learning, this course has taught me a lot about the importance of networking in computing!

By Asrorjon T

May 12, 2020

Great course! Very informative and useful. Recommend to anyone who wants to start a career in IT.

By Ertan Ş

Mar 7, 2020

The course was very beneficial for me. I would like to thank to instructors, Coursera and Google.

By Jahedul A

Nov 3, 2019

I had the chance to review my university's Data Communication and Networking course through this.

By Mickey F

Jun 26, 2019

Very informative in the break down in all the individual pieces of the network information given.

By Alberto P M

Mar 19, 2019

Excellent for beginners and and Pros a like for a refresh Clear well documented and taught Class.

By Gabrielle N S

Aug 15, 2018

I definitely enjoyed this course, I learned so many NEW things that will help me in the IT world.

By Wichian P

Jul 26, 2018

The course of this course is very good. For those who are interested. I do not feel disappointed.

By Gunner W

May 15, 2021

The instructor is amazing, I feel a world ahead of where I was before this course. Thanks a ton!

By Emerson H

Feb 25, 2021

very good material and explanation, they explain very good and test are focus on the problem too

By Suzanne F

Feb 21, 2021

You will learn a great deal in this course! Take your time, and be diligent in your note taking!

By John U D

Dec 2, 2020

Great content. Thank you to all the teams involved in the Google IT Support. Thank you very much

By Timothy G

Oct 6, 2020

This course is really mind boggling and it has toughen me to learn harder. Kudos to the lectures