Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1676 - 1700 of 7,092 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By eduardo p

May 2, 2020

I am very excited, it took a lot of effort and concentration, but each moment was incredible !!!

By Aykan O

Apr 7, 2020

there is a lot of usefull informations on this course. Google & Course is the best for teaching.

By Sreekand B V

Mar 20, 2020

Got a clear idea in Networking. really helpful informations are highlited throughout the course.

By Rupesh K S

Feb 14, 2020

It was great and amazing to cooperate with Google and Coursera and able to learn about Coursera.

By harold g

Nov 16, 2019

one of the best online courses online the information it's so needed for networking field thanks

By Eric B

Nov 11, 2019

This is a great course! Very technical but great material and delivered in a easy to learn way.

By Chadd P

Apr 17, 2019

I learned more than I expected. I am happy with how deep the course dug into many of the topics.

By RICARDO L

Jul 11, 2018

Great course!!! It covered everything that I need to know about networking. Thank you very much.

By Allan V

Jun 22, 2018

A refresher! In fact, I see it as new knowledge from a different timeline! haha! Great job guys!

By Hector S R

Mar 22, 2018

Great videos with a lot of useful information. I really like the way this course is going.

Thanks

By Filip J

Feb 27, 2018

Fantastic network course which include IPv6 chapter. Fantastic materials and fantastic lecturer.

By Cleighvon A

Jul 2, 2021

y​ou'll be thrust in the depend on networking and learn practical tips and tools along the way.

By Joseph B

Mar 14, 2021

That was the best part for me so far. Networking is the field I hope to be working in some day.

By Christine G

Mar 8, 2021

Lovely, brain teasers , sticky dumplings, narrators were great. Onward forward backward NEVER..

By Keegan G

Nov 3, 2020

Very informative loved the labs taught me alot about networking i didn't know so thank you guys

By Conway T

Oct 7, 2020

I am enjoying this. This is actually pretty Great for a certificate course. You have to want it

By Hariharan K

Sep 21, 2020

This course is the best for understanding computer networks and protocol in a functional level.

By Mr. M

Sep 3, 2020

It is just amazing, Great Work Vicotor Sir. I learned a lot from you. Keep the good work doing.

By SHARVARI K S

Jul 27, 2020

Networking is the best subject for me and I got to learn a lot from this segment. Thanks a lot.

By Gaboutlwelwe K

Jul 24, 2020

An Excellent course has got all important things about what is actually happening in networking

By Vinit S P

A nice course by google i learned lot of new information about networking .Thank you google. :)

By Ahmed O M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent courses, If you are looking for your road to the IT world you are in the right place!

By Phil T

Oct 25, 2019

This is a awesome course entry-level course for understanding the basics of computer networking

By Jorge H

Aug 27, 2019

Enjoyed learning the bits and bytes of computer networking. Was more informative than expected.

By Markens P

Jun 13, 2019

The course was well put together and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend it to anyone