Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

BC
Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

1701 - 1725 of 7,089 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Eric B

Aug 18, 2018

Great course to really understand how data flows over the internet and within private networks.

By Heriberto ( B

Mar 15, 2021

great course but very difficult when it came to subnet masking and other things in that nature

By Krishna R

Jan 19, 2021

I have learned so many things. I had no idea about this before.

Thank you Coursera and Google.

By Aishvarya R

Jan 3, 2021

The concepts taught were very exhaustive yet helpful for future work in IT support specialist.

By Julia I M D R

Nov 3, 2020

Very excellent content. Fully recommended for those who want to pursue a career in the future.

By Ian J

Oct 30, 2020

Very informative, my only wish is that there were more hands on or troubleshooting application

By Cesar R S

Sep 17, 2020

I enjoyed it but week 2 seemed super tough for me. I had to go back and do a lot of rereading.

By Micah L

Sep 9, 2020

Excellent and at times challenging material that will come in handy in the future! Thank you!

By Kimberly L

Jul 18, 2020

Outstanding job on explaining, supporting, and providing thought/application to personal life.

By Juan E C N

Jul 7, 2020

Was a little Technician but still help to understand how the computers communicate each other.

By Hamza M

Jul 1, 2020

One of the best MOOCs I've been a part of! The amount of interaction with the user is amazing.

By Samuel B D

Jun 29, 2020

The instructor does a great job of explaining pretty dense and sometimes complicated material.

By Usama R

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent Course!!! I want to be a network engineer in my life. It is hard but not impossible.

By Sajjad S

Jun 17, 2020

The tutor of this course is very professional & made it easy for me to understands everything.

By Jarret P

Mar 11, 2020

Course was informative and the interactive questions were awesome in generating understanding.

By REBECCA M

Feb 3, 2020

I Enjoyed my time with this course. This is amazing. I can not wait to start my next course!!!

By Eboh C C

Nov 7, 2019

it was really geeky but hey to be the best you need to understand the principles from the best

By Abilash S

Jun 9, 2019

Victor was a great instructor who had vast knowledge and taught networking basics in a fun way

By Tiana M

Jan 7, 2019

My brain feels huge and powerful. This knowledge gives me hope for the future of the internet.

By Stephen M C

Oct 21, 2018

Very intense and a lot of information. I will need to redo the course in the very near future.

By Nick

Jun 4, 2021

A great introduction to networking and understanding how networks work within our daily lives

By Aaron G

Dec 30, 2020

Excellent but definitely requires you to be disciplined to look up some material on your own.

By Crea F

Nov 15, 2020

Wow! this was an intense week this module it for you to take it at least twice. its worth it.

By Bryce M

Oct 16, 2020

Awesome info, and guidance through the course as well to make it be as digestible as possible

By Vytas R

Oct 2, 2020

So much great information. It's a lot of lofty concepts but it's presented well and concisely