Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1751 - 1775 of 7,073 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Girish G B

Very nice content. Knowledge imparting questions and activities. overall a great experience.

By Chris S

May 15, 2020

I really learned a lot from this course. I also appreciated the instructor’s sense of humor.

By Evan M B

Mar 28, 2020

Very informative, explained in a way that a person without a tech background can understand.

By Abhishek R

Mar 19, 2020

It's a very good course for those who want making his future in networking and hacking also,

By Fnu N

May 14, 2019

it was very helpful

i learned a lot new things about internet world and ill continue to learn

By Ivan R

Mar 16, 2018

Great amount of material, very good quality, I will encourage my friends to take this course

By Javon R

Jun 21, 2021

Awesome! was very informative and the videos were amazing with the visuals and definitions.

By Shaifudin B B

Apr 12, 2021

I would love to revisit this course to refresh and re-understand it. Great and Interesting!

By Anastasija T

Nov 13, 2020

Very engaging and useful for everybody. Easy to understand, perfect represantation. Thank U

By Kalyani A - P

Oct 10, 2020

All the course lectures were precise and clearly explained the concepts. Amazing videos ...

By Gloria J A

Sep 22, 2020

Shocking how much I've really learned in this class. Looking forward to expand my learni g.

By Misbahu Y Y

Jun 6, 2020

Everything was perfect except the lack of hands on practicals on real life network devices.

By Alan G

May 16, 2020

I took a college course at my local CSU and this course went above the university standard.

By Indushan R

It is really a good course with lots of content about networking and communication. Thanks!

By Alex B

Aug 8, 2019

very informative! Tons of detailed topics in a very concise and easy to understand package.

By Hisham S

May 14, 2018

Excellent course contents, and the instructors helped to successfully completing the course

By Courtney H

Mar 7, 2018

Very good course and I felt that the lessons were very in-depth without being overwhelming.

By Zac H

Dec 9, 2020

Definitely more challenging than the first course in the certificate, but very informative

By Steve A R

Nov 16, 2020

Great instructor! Very informative! I will use my new knowledge at my job... Thank you!

By Katherine M R A

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you for the lessons! They were all paced right, very understandable and informative.

By Randy R

Nov 8, 2020

I really love the format in how this course is given. Keep up the good work guys/gals!!!!!

By ABDELKADER T

Oct 30, 2020

Extraordinary IT program, I learned this before 30 years ago but this program exceptional.

By Jorge A G M

Oct 15, 2020

learned a lot, I really liked the network course, specially coming from the google experts

By Thierno A M B

Oct 1, 2020

It was really an enjoyable and fantastic course thanks google for the design such a course

By Olumuyiwa, K