Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

1776 - 1800 of 7,493 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By SHARVARI K S

Jul 27, 2020

Networking is the best subject for me and I got to learn a lot from this segment. Thanks a lot.

By Gaboutlwelwe K

Jul 24, 2020

An Excellent course has got all important things about what is actually happening in networking

By Vinit S P

A nice course by google i learned lot of new information about networking .Thank you google. :)

By Ahmed O M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent courses, If you are looking for your road to the IT world you are in the right place!

By Phil T

Oct 25, 2019

This is a awesome course entry-level course for understanding the basics of computer networking

By Jorge H

Aug 27, 2019

Enjoyed learning the bits and bytes of computer networking. Was more informative than expected.

By Markens P

Jun 13, 2019

The course was well put together and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend it to anyone

By Bernard N S

May 18, 2019

I loved this course. It has allowed me to discover a lot about networks than I had anticipated.

By Eric B

Aug 18, 2018

Great course to really understand how data flows over the internet and within private networks.

By Ameer S

Aug 16, 2021

This is awesome course for anyone who is willing to or just started carrier in IT Tech support

By Heriberto ( B

Mar 15, 2021

great course but very difficult when it came to subnet masking and other things in that nature

By Krishna R

Jan 19, 2021

I have learned so many things. I had no idea about this before.

Thank you Coursera and Google.

By Aishvarya R

Jan 3, 2021

The concepts taught were very exhaustive yet helpful for future work in IT support specialist.

By Julia I M D R

Nov 3, 2020

Very excellent content. Fully recommended for those who want to pursue a career in the future.

By Ian J

Oct 30, 2020

Very informative, my only wish is that there were more hands on or troubleshooting application

By Cesar R S

Sep 17, 2020

I enjoyed it but week 2 seemed super tough for me. I had to go back and do a lot of rereading.

By Micah L

Sep 9, 2020

Excellent and at times challenging material that will come in handy in the future! Thank you!

By Kimberly L

Jul 18, 2020

Outstanding job on explaining, supporting, and providing thought/application to personal life.

By Juan E C N

Jul 7, 2020

Was a little Technician but still help to understand how the computers communicate each other.

By Hamza M

Jul 1, 2020

One of the best MOOCs I've been a part of! The amount of interaction with the user is amazing.

By Samuel B D

Jun 29, 2020

The instructor does a great job of explaining pretty dense and sometimes complicated material.

By Usama R

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent Course!!! I want to be a network engineer in my life. It is hard but not impossible.

By Sajjad S

Jun 17, 2020

The tutor of this course is very professional & made it easy for me to understands everything.

By Jarret P

Mar 11, 2020

Course was informative and the interactive questions were awesome in generating understanding.

By REBECCA M

Feb 3, 2020

I Enjoyed my time with this course. This is amazing. I can not wait to start my next course!!!