Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

ME
Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

1776 - 1800 of 6,843 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Ron K

Nov 20, 2020

great learning....great instruction. Great course. I can't say much more than that!

By Alex M

Oct 31, 2020

Great for grasping the fundamentals and teach it in the fast and nice way. Go Google Go

By Christon J H

Oct 25, 2020

a bit to comprehend but worth the time and effort. Again yet another informative course

By Redeemer N

Aug 6, 2020

I never liked networking but this course has made me love it.Thanks Google and Coursera

By M M A

Jun 21, 2020

The course needs more practical works for making the user more sharp on practical work.

By Alphonse L

Jun 9, 2020

Networking was a beast, but I muscled through it and now I can say, I've learned a lot.

By Harsimranjit S D

Jun 2, 2020

Great course but little overwhelming with all that information

takes time soak it all in

By AKASH

super cource and great work. litlle more about cloud computing can be added as flavour.

By Chris B

This was an intense course on networking. Took a lot of hard work, but I'm proud of it!

By Tungon D

May 15, 2020

It was an interesting journey. I loved it.

Always remeber that the future is tunnelless.

By Nahid M

May 15, 2020

Awesome implementation of the networking which covers most of the intermediate details.

By Charles R

Nov 26, 2019

Quite A bit of information and worth every note that was taken and every video watched.

By Kevin A R C

Oct 20, 2019

The way they explain everything is amazing I love Coursera and what they do. Thank you!

By Timothy-Ray H

May 26, 2019

This is a wonderful course for building a strong foundation for a successful IT career.

By Jose M S

Aug 9, 2018

Great course!! Lots of excellent lectures that I will no doubt refer to in the future.

By Jilly F

Mar 27, 2018

Was a bit heavy but I learned a lot. My gaps have been filled. Now I need the practice.

By Omeshwar S

Jan 1, 2021

Learnt alot and enjoyed the way it was presented. The narrator was very eloquent also.

By Abhishek B

Oct 16, 2020

The Quality that google gives is so amazing. Great teachers. Super Happy to have here.

By Victoria J

Sep 23, 2020

Great course! Lots of information in a short amount of time, but valuable information.

By Clement A

Sep 21, 2020

I have really lean a lot about networking and the instructors have a lot of experience

By Izhan S

Aug 9, 2020

A bit difficult but used up course to learn. Just don't give up on last 3 there weeks

By Kevin G

Hard, and very intensive, but very fun and informative can't wait for the next course!

By Ms. P S

May 15, 2020

I am highly benefited of this course. I will definitely do more courses from coursera.

By Mohamed A M

May 9, 2020

Excellent refresher, New Concepts Learned, the way it should, Thanks Coursera Team....

By ALVARO N A

Apr 4, 2020

Este ha sido más difícil que el primero! Aún así, muy interesante, he aprendido mucho!