Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1801 - 1825 of 7,700 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By vivian u

Aug 12, 2021

thank you Coursera this course was a bit difficult for me but am so happy i made it at the end

By Cleighvon A

Jul 2, 2021

y​ou'll be thrust in the depend on networking and learn practical tips and tools along the way.

By Joseph B

Mar 14, 2021

That was the best part for me so far. Networking is the field I hope to be working in some day.

By Christine G

Mar 8, 2021

Lovely, brain teasers , sticky dumplings, narrators were great. Onward forward backward NEVER..

By Keegan G

Nov 3, 2020

Very informative loved the labs taught me alot about networking i didn't know so thank you guys

By Conway T

Oct 7, 2020

I am enjoying this. This is actually pretty Great for a certificate course. You have to want it

By Hariharan K

Sep 21, 2020

This course is the best for understanding computer networks and protocol in a functional level.

By Mr. M

Sep 3, 2020

It is just amazing, Great Work Vicotor Sir. I learned a lot from you. Keep the good work doing.

By SHARVARI K S

Jul 27, 2020

Networking is the best subject for me and I got to learn a lot from this segment. Thanks a lot.

By Gaboutlwelwe K

Jul 24, 2020

An Excellent course has got all important things about what is actually happening in networking

By Vinit S P

A nice course by google i learned lot of new information about networking .Thank you google. :)

By Ahmed O M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent courses, If you are looking for your road to the IT world you are in the right place!

By Phil T

Oct 25, 2019

This is a awesome course entry-level course for understanding the basics of computer networking

By Jorge H

Aug 27, 2019

Enjoyed learning the bits and bytes of computer networking. Was more informative than expected.

By Markens P

Jun 13, 2019

The course was well put together and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend it to anyone

By Bernard N S

May 18, 2019

I loved this course. It has allowed me to discover a lot about networks than I had anticipated.

By Eric B

Aug 18, 2018

Great course to really understand how data flows over the internet and within private networks.

By Raul P P

Nov 25, 2021

this was great! so much information in so little time though, I hope I can remember most of it

By Francisco W L

Nov 24, 2021

Kudos to the instructor. The dense material was made more palatable by his obvious enthusiasm.

By Cesar M

Oct 22, 2021

This was an incredible experience and a big refreshed information for my memory. Thanks a lot.

By Ameer S

Aug 16, 2021

This is awesome course for anyone who is willing to or just started carrier in IT Tech support

By Heriberto ( B

Mar 15, 2021

great course but very difficult when it came to subnet masking and other things in that nature

By Krishna R

Jan 19, 2021

I have learned so many things. I had no idea about this before.

Thank you Coursera and Google.

By Aishvarya R

Jan 3, 2021

The concepts taught were very exhaustive yet helpful for future work in IT support specialist.

By Julia I M D R

Nov 3, 2020

Very excellent content. Fully recommended for those who want to pursue a career in the future.