Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1826 - 1850 of 7,866 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Ashan S

Feb 13, 2021

Perfect course to learn about networking concepts and how they work in brief. Highly recommended.

By nagajyothi p

Jan 27, 2021

Applicable to Undergraduate students ..learns interactively very nicelyy designed the assignments

By Ahammad U

Nov 30, 2020

Another great course after first one, I have completed now and I look forward to take 3rd course.

By Elaine F E

Nov 28, 2020

It's not an easy task but you can get there by hard work. Thank you google family and coursera <3

By Mol C

Nov 27, 2020

This class will challenge you but don't give up, it will be boring but exciting at the same time.

By Mohd K H B M

Oct 23, 2020

the explanation is interesting and easy to understand even though I am not from an IT background.

By PATRICK N T

Sep 23, 2020

Very good instructor for this course which I consider the nucleus for an IT support professional.

By Stephen O

Jul 8, 2020

Detailed course. Every step of the way this took me deep into the core of how computer functions.

By Donald S

Jun 18, 2020

I love learning, this course has taught me a lot about the importance of networking in computing!

By Asrorjon T

May 12, 2020

Great course! Very informative and useful. Recommend to anyone who wants to start a career in IT.

By Ertan Ş

Mar 7, 2020

The course was very beneficial for me. I would like to thank to instructors, Coursera and Google.

By Jahedul A

Nov 3, 2019

I had the chance to review my university's Data Communication and Networking course through this.

By Mickey F

Jun 26, 2019

Very informative in the break down in all the individual pieces of the network information given.

By Alberto P M

Mar 19, 2019

Excellent for beginners and and Pros a like for a refresh Clear well documented and taught Class.

By Gabrielle N S

Aug 15, 2018

I definitely enjoyed this course, I learned so many NEW things that will help me in the IT world.

By Wichian P

Jul 26, 2018

The course of this course is very good. For those who are interested. I do not feel disappointed.

By abohoal

Jan 7, 2022

I learned a lot during this training program Thanks Google and Kyocera Thanks to all my teachers

By Gunner W

May 15, 2021

The instructor is amazing, I feel a world ahead of where I was before this course. Thanks a ton!

By Emerson H

Feb 25, 2021

very good material and explanation, they explain very good and test are focus on the problem too

By Suzanne F

Feb 21, 2021

You will learn a great deal in this course! Take your time, and be diligent in your note taking!

By david j u

Dec 2, 2020

Great content. Thank you to all the teams involved in the Google IT Support. Thank you very much

By Timothy G

Oct 6, 2020

This course is really mind boggling and it has toughen me to learn harder. Kudos to the lectures

By Christopher R

Sep 20, 2020

I enjoyed this course. Challenging and fun. I have a better understanding about troubleshooting.

By Prince K

Aug 26, 2020

This course is well strutured and delivers just what you need to understand computer networking.

By H. K

Aug 13, 2020

The instructor was very easy to understand and made the material interesting. Very informative.