Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1826 - 1850 of 7,091 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Aaron J

May 12, 2020

Love it, so informative and makes it to where you can actually understand whats going on

By Rattikan B

Apr 28, 2020

I learn a lot on Network layer. I hopefully to learn more to be IT Professional Support.

By Cory C

Apr 27, 2020

A lot of information! But a lot of fun to learn how everything works together and flows!

By Cristian P

Apr 25, 2020

It is an excellent option to start and get deeper knowledge about the IT role in general

By warton b

Jan 12, 2020

Curso excelente, grande valia para a carreira profissional de qualquer pessoa, obrigado!

By Patrick S

Oct 13, 2019

This one was much harder, but was much more densely packed with new information to learn

By Andrew

Apr 29, 2019

Tons of practical information delivered in a straight forward and easy to absorb format.

By Jeremiah W

Oct 24, 2018

A ton of great information delivered in a way that is easy to understand and build upon.

By Jennifer A Y

Jul 10, 2021

Very challenging course, but such a rewarding feeling when you have come to completion!

By dallan b

Jan 6, 2021

Learned a lot. The people teaching are engaging and make learning all this interesting.

By Ron K

Nov 20, 2020

great learning....great instruction. Great course. I can't say much more than that!

By Alex M

Oct 31, 2020

Great for grasping the fundamentals and teach it in the fast and nice way. Go Google Go

By Christon J H

Oct 25, 2020

a bit to comprehend but worth the time and effort. Again yet another informative course

By Redeemer N

Aug 6, 2020

I never liked networking but this course has made me love it.Thanks Google and Coursera

By M M A

Jun 21, 2020

The course needs more practical works for making the user more sharp on practical work.

By Alphonse L

Jun 9, 2020

Networking was a beast, but I muscled through it and now I can say, I've learned a lot.

By Harsimranjit S D

Jun 2, 2020

Great course but little overwhelming with all that information

takes time soak it all in

By AKASH

super cource and great work. litlle more about cloud computing can be added as flavour.

By Chris B

This was an intense course on networking. Took a lot of hard work, but I'm proud of it!

By Tungon D

May 15, 2020

It was an interesting journey. I loved it.

Always remeber that the future is tunnelless.

By Nahid M

May 15, 2020

Awesome implementation of the networking which covers most of the intermediate details.

By Charles R

Nov 26, 2019

Quite A bit of information and worth every note that was taken and every video watched.

By Kevin A R C

Oct 20, 2019

The way they explain everything is amazing I love Coursera and what they do. Thank you!

By Timothy-Ray H

May 26, 2019

This is a wonderful course for building a strong foundation for a successful IT career.

By Jose M S

Aug 9, 2018

Great course!! Lots of excellent lectures that I will no doubt refer to in the future.