Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

1851 - 1875 of 7,856 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Shubham A

Jun 8, 2020

This is a great course for anyone who wants a strong foundation of computer networks in general.

By eduardo p

May 2, 2020

I am very excited, it took a lot of effort and concentration, but each moment was incredible !!!

By Aykan O

Apr 7, 2020

there is a lot of usefull informations on this course. Google & Course is the best for teaching.

By sreekanth b

Mar 20, 2020

Got a clear idea in Networking. really helpful informations are highlited throughout the course.

By Rupesh K S

Feb 14, 2020

It was great and amazing to cooperate with Google and Coursera and able to learn about Coursera.

By harold g

Nov 16, 2019

one of the best online courses online the information it's so needed for networking field thanks

By Eric B

Nov 11, 2019

This is a great course! Very technical but great material and delivered in a easy to learn way.

By D C P

Apr 17, 2019

I learned more than I expected. I am happy with how deep the course dug into many of the topics.

By RICARDO L

Jul 11, 2018

Great course!!! It covered everything that I need to know about networking. Thank you very much.

By Allan V

Jun 22, 2018

A refresher! In fact, I see it as new knowledge from a different timeline! haha! Great job guys!

By Hector S R

Mar 22, 2018

Great videos with a lot of useful information. I really like the way this course is going.

Thanks

By Filip J

Feb 27, 2018

Fantastic network course which include IPv6 chapter. Fantastic materials and fantastic lecturer.

By Waheeb S

Aug 31, 2021

This course was very much useful for me, hope to join further courses soon.

Thank you very much.

By vivian u

Aug 12, 2021

thank you Coursera this course was a bit difficult for me but am so happy i made it at the end

By Cleighvon A

Jul 2, 2021

y​ou'll be thrust in the depend on networking and learn practical tips and tools along the way.

By Joseph B

Mar 14, 2021

That was the best part for me so far. Networking is the field I hope to be working in some day.

By Christine G

Mar 8, 2021

Lovely, brain teasers , sticky dumplings, narrators were great. Onward forward backward NEVER..

By Keegan G

Nov 3, 2020

Very informative loved the labs taught me alot about networking i didn't know so thank you guys

By Conway T

Oct 7, 2020

I am enjoying this. This is actually pretty Great for a certificate course. You have to want it

By Hariharan K

Sep 21, 2020

This course is the best for understanding computer networks and protocol in a functional level.

By Mr. M

Sep 3, 2020

It is just amazing, Great Work Vicotor Sir. I learned a lot from you. Keep the good work doing.

By SHARVARI K S

Jul 27, 2020

Networking is the best subject for me and I got to learn a lot from this segment. Thanks a lot.

By Gaboutlwelwe K

Jul 24, 2020

An Excellent course has got all important things about what is actually happening in networking

By Vinit S P

A nice course by google i learned lot of new information about networking .Thank you google. :)

By Ahmed O M

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent courses, If you are looking for your road to the IT world you are in the right place!