Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1851 - 1875 of 7,091 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Jilly F

Mar 27, 2018

Was a bit heavy but I learned a lot. My gaps have been filled. Now I need the practice.

By Omeshwar S

Jan 1, 2021

Learnt alot and enjoyed the way it was presented. The narrator was very eloquent also.

By Abhishek B

Oct 16, 2020

The Quality that google gives is so amazing. Great teachers. Super Happy to have here.

By Victoria J

Sep 23, 2020

Great course! Lots of information in a short amount of time, but valuable information.

By Clement A

Sep 21, 2020

I have really lean a lot about networking and the instructors have a lot of experience

By Izhan S

Aug 9, 2020

A bit difficult but used up course to learn. Just don't give up on last 3 there weeks

By Kevin G

Hard, and very intensive, but very fun and informative can't wait for the next course!

By Ms. P S

May 15, 2020

I am highly benefited of this course. I will definitely do more courses from coursera.

By Mohamed A M

May 9, 2020

Excellent refresher, New Concepts Learned, the way it should, Thanks Coursera Team....

By ALVARO N A

Apr 4, 2020

Este ha sido más difícil que el primero! Aún así, muy interesante, he aprendido mucho!

By Ben T

Mar 3, 2020

The course was very helpful. More clarification on sub-net mask would be very helpful.

By Maria C B

Feb 28, 2020

This course is really challenging but so worth the effort. Great presentation skills.

By Yamsani R t

Feb 3, 2020

it is the best module for the people who wants to learn something about the networking

By Scyvall M

May 28, 2019

This course was excellent. I learned a lot and am looking forward to the next course.

By Dale C

Mar 15, 2019

Great course. I learned quite a bit. Look forward to the other modules in this course.

By Ryan C

Mar 3, 2018

I loved the instructor, he was great at teaching, and very supportive and encouraging!

By Jose P

Feb 19, 2018

Great to review all the technical stuff to get a better understanding how things work.

By Anukriti S

Jun 14, 2021

nice course for basics of networking, could include more content and more animations

By Juan P A T

Mar 21, 2021

It is really helpful in the road to becoming an IT support. Networking is the future!

By Ema K S

Mar 3, 2021

This class so wonderful. Now I can more understand about many things about networking

By Alex H

Jan 21, 2021

A great course on the basic in's and out's of networking. So glad I could learn this.

By Taalib A

Jan 11, 2021

Excellent course. I learnt so much and feel that it prepared me for a new role in IT.

By Rodney C

Dec 2, 2020

Networking knowledge will lead you to become valuable IT support in the organization.

By Hollowman b

Nov 26, 2020

I have learnt quite a lot on topics that cover key points in the field of IT support.

By Harold R

Jul 9, 2020

Amazing course!!! Love the material and the instructor. Definitely recommend it 1000%