Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1876 - 1900 of 7,073 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Armine K

Mar 11, 2020

Somewhat complicated material but definitely worth it. I feel like I learned so much.

By Emmanuel O D

Feb 27, 2020

This course was really helpful and I am encouraged to do course 3. Thank you, Google!

By Maharshi M

Jan 31, 2020

Excellent course ! One of the best courses I have seen on Coursera ! Thanks Google !!

By Blake N

Aug 17, 2019

I enjoyed this course of learning how to do Computer networking. It was a lot of fun.

By Sinisa S

Mar 6, 2019

My recommendation for anyone thinking about this course is to enter without thinking.

By Darryl B

Feb 18, 2019

An enjoyable course that gave me some practical information in the area of networking

By Shar Y

Aug 29, 2018

I really liked this course. So much to still learn, but this gave a great foundation.

By Gretchen A

Apr 2, 2018

While this course was very difficult, I thoroughly enjoyed learning about networking.

By Jonathan E

Mar 30, 2018

This course was challenging while still being accessible. A good learning experience!

By Matthew A O

May 7, 2021

This is an extremely valuable cause for those interested in pursuing a career in IT.

By martin 4

Apr 8, 2021

this course really open a new minded to the IT engineer to get closer with the works

By Shari A

Mar 22, 2021

I am excited to start applying what I've learned so far to some real time scenarios!

By Jorge L G

Jan 29, 2021

Excelentes las explicaciones y el nivel con el que se trata la información brindada.

By Christopher A

Jan 5, 2021

Definitely learned a lot during this course. Some parts are much harder than others.

By Ignatius I D

Nov 29, 2020

This is a very good fundamental learning to anyone who want to understand networking

By John N

Nov 12, 2020

A nice way to define computer networking at its core elements. Definitely recommend.

By Adolfo V

Oct 30, 2020

excelente curso muy completo me encanto y lo recomiendo, voy a volver a repasar todo

By Ken Y

Oct 23, 2020

Can't say this enough but very informative, updated with new and current information

By Matias E

Oct 15, 2020

An excellent course with amazing teachers! I learnt a lot about computer networking.

By Nitesh V

Oct 6, 2020

Amazing Course Love it and going to complete other IT SUPPORT COURSES , very excited

By iamthe1aw

Aug 29, 2020

Thank you for such simplified and understandable introductions to IT infrastructure.

By Michael O

Aug 2, 2020

I liked how the instructor simplified the complex materials of the course. Great job

By Tarun S

Jun 30, 2020

its very amazing to have this content not very deep but its all we have very amazing

By Raymond B B

Jun 28, 2020

FANTASTIC Course! Looking forward to the rest of the IT support professional course.

By mcvean s

Jun 20, 2020

A very good course to learn about networking as a whole. The content is really nice!